Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    I am sat in Turkey at the moment and it is red hot.

I would love a Thunderstorm right now[msneek]

Graham

Florida Expert
    We have had quite a nice day here in Debyshire. At least this weekend we have seen some sunshine and I have managed to actually get a load of washing dry outside - now that really is amazing!!!!
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Florida Expert
    Sue, If you Google wesh, then click on weather plus you can get a video weather forecast, plus check out the web cams (on the right of the page). There are 5 to choose from around Orlando plus 1 at Daytona and 1 at Cape Canaveral.

It's how I get my sunshine fix when it's grey here [8D]

I have the Universal webcam on my desktop and its raining at the moment[msnsad]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Probably an afternoon shower Julie, and as others have said it could well be sunny in Davenport at the moment[msnwink][msncool]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Probably an afternoon shower Julie, and as others have said it could well be sunny in Davenport at the moment[msnwink][msncool]
    [/quote]

Oh Yes I am sure it just looked so dark and wet for a few minutes but is sunny again now[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    no, twas rain julie you were right. local weather is 89 - 91 for next 4/5 days with unusual above average chance of rain 70%.
    but as is often said it can rain on the us 27 and be dry at sea world or just overcast.

today sunday was hot this morning we did animal kingdom - was too hot we left for disney macdonalds at midday then by the time we got back to the highgrove villa it was bucketing down, same thing yest after lunch at wet n wild. but tuesday thru friday were hot and sunny with just a quick down pour on thursday pm which we sat out in the mgm car park after another scorcher at typhoon lagoon

monday and tuesday are forecasted cloudy with rain all day at present.

right now its humid 89 and overcast but no rain.

to be honest its not the end of the world when its not blistering sun, sometimes it just gets too hot!

the forecasters are starting to hedge their bets regarding a hurricane, as there has been no major storms yet this year [msnsmile2] and last year also was below average.we are now mid point in the june september hurricane season and so far they only mention that the sea is warming up from africa, but good news that nothings brewing

hopefully after the bad year a few years ago we will get another good un[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Trev

Trev we are out from the 9th August and I don't want any talk of hurricanes as we were out there in 2004 and got hit by Charley.

We have been going in August since 1983 so we are well used to the pm storms and down pour though[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    At least the rain is warm out there [msnwink]. Just about to put the blanket back on the bed as the forecast says it will be cold tonight [msnsad]

Florida Expert
    nina by 7pm last night (midnight uk) it had cleared again and was back at 85c+ !!!we had a great night visit to magic kingdom which was open to midnight last night - finishing with small world ! still humming that wonderful tune[msnscared]

today was sunny first thing then cloudy and now its a baking 90c with fluffy british clouds (midday). sorry about the blankets nina
    [msnsmile2]
    Trev