Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Beyonce at the Amway arena last night

Florida Expert

Beyonce at the Amway arena last night

Went to watch the "Beyonce Experiance" at the Amway arena (Orlando Magic basketball arena) in Downtown Orlando last night.
    She was absolutely brilliant, the singing, the dancing and an excellent stage show.
    She of course looked a million dollars, and about halfway through the show she fell really bad down about 5 flight of stairs on the stage. It definately hurt as you could see her head bounce as her chin hit the floor and then her left shin had a nasty graze at least 4 inch long appear. To her credit she got up and completed the whole show. She was on stage for over 2 hours.
    Totally brilliant.

The Amway is an excellent venue for smaller gigs, it holds about 18,000 for concerts, so the experiance is very cosy and intimate. It is also right next to I4 so its easy to get in and out.
    One thing though if you ever book tickets for an event, book the parking as well, its well worth it and you get out and on your way so much quicker.

Google Amway area to find the ticket master site for up and coming events.
    Neil & Kay

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds great Neil, thanks for the info [msnsmile2]

Rosie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Bless. I hope she is ok[msnscared] Sounds amazing show.

Florida Expert
    neil & Kay
    thank you for the update glad you enjoyed it.
    Berni Deno & baby Maya
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Gawd! Just saw the Beyonce fall on "E", it looks Terrifying!! Can't believe she wasn't seriously injured[msnoo]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Gawd! Just saw the Beyonce fall on "E", it looks Terrifying!! Can't believe she wasn't seriously injured[msnoo]
    [/quote]

CarolAnn, what is "E"
    Did the tape look professional or did it look like it was from someones phone ?
    Neil & Kay

Gold 5 Star Member
    Neillllllllllll!!! I am shocked you don't know "E" It is Entertainment Today from the US We get the episode a day later here, think it is on at 7 or 8 pm in the States[msnwink] The reporters said it was sent in by a member of the audience, looked like it was recorded on someones phone, they seemed quite close to the stage. It did look painful[msnscared]. She does that throwing her hair/head in circles when dancing doesn't she? She must get dizzy[msnoo]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Neillllllllllll!!! I am shocked you don't know "E" It is Entertainment Today from the US We get the episode a day later here, think it is on at 7 or 8 pm in the States[msnwink] The reporters said it was sent in by a member of the audience, looked like it was recorded on someones phone, they seemed quite close to the stage. It did look painful[msnscared]. She does that throwing her hair/head in circles when dancing doesn't she? She must get dizzy[msnoo]
    [/quote]
    Oh that "E" of course i knew what you mean't[msnembarrased].
    I just wondered whether they had a better version, there are a few on You tube and the likes but they are all pretty bad versions from peoples phones.

Accordinging to the official response apparantly she caught her heel in the hem of that huge coat she was wearing. I'm with you, she was really throwing her hair around just before she fell and i think she was just plain dizzy from doing that.

Its funny, i have found on a couple of sites where idiots have tried to say it was staged. Believe me nobody other than a trained stuntwoman would have taken that fall. Conspiracy theories seem st start in such weird places.
    Neil & Kay

The videos on You tube cannot now be seen, the following message appears:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony BMG

Karen
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Is there a website where you can go to that will show you up and coming concerts?
    Brian