Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not silly at all Jordan!

Florida Expert
    Supposing she marries Prince Williams son....she would then be Princess Princess!

oh good on her for being different!! the baby does have both her nannas names, i think its quite cute,some strange names out there these days, guess we just all better get used to the idea of people being different nowadays

my eldest is called Derek, not fashionable but it was after our dear friend who died unexpectedly at 17 years of age, we then went on to have a Kerrie, Russell, Kirsty, Terri (girl) and Lauren,

i and my girls love Jordan or rather Katie, shes a normal girl at heart, she shops in boots, and tescos (shes definately been seen in these) oh and she loves uncle sams burgers!![msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    Liesa

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    One of the girls I teach at swimming is called Precious - I think she will grow to hate her Mum and Dad as she gets older
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    spelling is a problem i have as there seems to be quite a trend for made up names these days, i have a great nephew called "Millan" asking his mum what does it mean or why she called him that particular name she just looks blank

also my neice is called Havana which is unusual, so much so her own mother wasn't sure how they should spell it[msnoo] not long after the birth i asked how the name was spelt she said after the cigar place [msneek]

We have a 'Teide' in our extended family - don't know why, the parents have never visited Tenerife[msnwink]

Sandra

Florida Expert
    At the school where I work, we have a Storm and a Draven[msneek] Both boy names[msnscared]And I thought Callum was unusual, well it was when he was born, not many about[msnsmile]
    vicky

Gold 5 Star Member
    Names are sure funny things aren't they. I did want different when our daughter was born, but not too weird. I am pleased to say out of the 936 girls at her school she is the only one with her name! That is good enough for me! Mind, when my parents chose my first name, they told me it was rare [msneek]ummm, my husband's ex wife and her best friend have the same name as me...doh!! Good planning[msnoo]
    With Callum, Vicky, one of my good friends sons is called Callum (but he has just moved to Australia[msnwink], and one of taylor's good friends at her swimming club is also called Callum!! Don't think you ever quite win in the end do you? Have to admit I do Like "Peaches and Tiger" as names.

How about a change of name for the parents? Mr & Mrs Muppet
    Regards, Mark

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
    How about a change of name for the parents? Mr & Mrs Muppett
    [/quote]

That's an insult to the fantastic muppets---Yaay Fozzie bear!![msnsmile2]

Fozzie Bear Rocks
    Chris & Peter