Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not silly at all Jordan!

Florida Expert

Not silly at all Jordan!

When Jordan had her baby recently she announced that she would not be calling her anything silly "like Apple"

In todays papers it says that she has named her Princess Tiiamii....oh, that's all right then!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Heather, that's not silly at all. We have at least 3 of those in my daughters school[msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    May sound cute to the parents now - but the though of calling an OAP (or indeed anyone over the age of 10) Princess is bizarre.

Carole

Gold 5 Star Member
    i have a princess too[msnwink]

planning on changing it any day now to "teenage monster" [msnscared]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewandcarole
    May sound cute to the parents now - but the though of calling an OAP (or indeed anyone over the age of 10) Princess is bizarre.

Carole
    [/quote]

that's so true carole, when thinking of names for my oldest Joanna, i wanted to call her Daisy, Poppy or Milly, dh was very quick to point out that there all lovely names for a small girl but can you imagine her in a nightclub and a guy asks her "what's your name" [msneek]

now with our son, he wanted to call him "Finbar" being a good irish name he said (my dh had irish grandparents) suddenly became my turn to put my foot down[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Apparently the Tiiamii is after both their Mums called Thea and Amy, After calling the first of their children Junior nothing surprises me too much. I couldnt quite see a 50 year old Junior somehow. Methinks there's a touch of the Michael Jackson infiltrated into their world.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    i have a princess too[msnwink]

planning on changing it any day now to "<span style="color:red">teenage monster</span id="red">" [msnscared]
    [/quote]

Now Marie we all have one or two of these [msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Cloud Cookoo land[msneek]
    CDV

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Well I did read that Jordan was considering calling her new baby 'Tinkerbell' [msnoo]
    Tricia

JORDAN is always different to most people so no one will be surprised she called her daughter this name .
    It is changing times so we are not as bothered as we would have been years ago as most was MARY ,JACK ,JILL AND JAMES OR JIM FOR SHORT ,Hope she can spell it right or she will get alsorts at school .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx