Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Oak Island Cove

Florida Newbie

Oak Island Cove

Hi
    I will be staying in Oak Island Cove can anyone tell me how long it would take to walk to Formosa Gardens Mall for the restaurants and also can anyone give me some more info on the shortcut to Disney that somebody mentioned.
    Thanks
    Terry

Florida Chatterbox
    Terry

I own a home at Oak Island Cove and can walk to the shops/restaurants in 10-15 minutes. It is about half a mile away.

Here are the directions I give to my guests for the shortcut to Disney:-

Go down Formosa Gardens Boulevard and at the traffic lights turn right onto US192 East. Move over to the left-hand lane in readiness to take a left at the next set of traffic lights into Entry Point Blvd/Sherberth Road. Follow Entry Point Blvd/Sherberth Road (be careful, it has a few twists and turns) and you will come to a junction with traffic lights. Turn right and just follow the signs thereafter for your chosen park. You will be very close to Animal Kingdom, so this is a really useful shortcut if you are spending the day there (once you have turned right at the traffic lights and are on the main part of the road, move over to the left in readiness for a left turn and you will find yourselves right at the entrance gates to Animal Kingdom).

If you would like any further information, don't hesitate to ask.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx