Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fake/real

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    All the animals are absolutely real. We have been on this ride a number of times in the past 8 years and have always seen them different. I also get email updates on the births of few of the animals. The last time we were on the ride last week, there was a rhino standing still then another rhino came up behind him a little too fast for his liking and started to run. Well his runs was a lot like a charge at the end of our vehicle, even the driver got a bit of a shock
    CERI

Super Moderator
    We got held up for half hour when a giraffe managed to get on the path and was not moving instead it was eating leaves from the back of a truck and they could not move it.

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    We got held up for half hour when a giraffe managed to get on the path and was not moving instead it was eating leaves from the back of a truck and they could not move it.
    [/quote]

That happened to us last year it was great for getting some close up photos.

We were told that the Lion always sits on that rock because it has air con blowing through it which keeps him cool, but i am gullable so could be a wind up. [msnembarrased]

I do love this ride with all the animals.

Mary

We also had an ostrich which came right up to us, and it was a bit scary! They are so big! We just had to sit still and hope it wouldn't poke its beak inside our truck. Thankfully it moved on and we were able to continue our safari.
    ellie

I heard a rumour that it is the park guests that are fake and the animals are real ... don't know if there's any truth in it, though![msnsmile2]
    Euan

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
    I heard a rumour that it is the park guests that are fake and the animals are real ... don't know if there's any truth in it, though![msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Quote of the week..lol...

Florida Junior
    Just back went to animal kingdom the animals looked real enough.
    But the lions were in the same place they always are every year hmmmmmmm...
    I Also heard that dino world has real dinos..[msnsmile2]

I have seen the lion in the picture get off the rock and go walking. Must be a big key to wind him up if he is a fake!![msnwink]

Sandra

I have been behind the scenes at AK and the Lions are real. They usually hang out by some rocks which are cooled, the idea being to stop them hiding away.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by colinf
    Just back went to animal kingdom the animals looked real enough.
    But the lions were in the same place they always are every year hmmmmmmm...
    I Also heard that dino world has real dinos..[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

I think that Disney is a victim of their own success here! They are so successful in portraying scenes etc., that when they have a "real" show/park, that nobody believes it!

When we first visited Animal Kingdom in 2004 we thought that the animals were animatronics, but we have been a a couple of times since, and I now believe that all the animals are real.

Although, I could be convinced......[msnwink]

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx