Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pool and spa heating

Pool and spa heating

We will be in Orlando in July 2008. Is pool and spa heating necessary?
    Thanks for any info.
    Marie

Gold 5 Star Member
    This is all down to personal preference Marie. As I have a young family we have the pool heated whatever time of year we go[msnembarrased] but I suppose in some peoples opinion it would not be neccessary in July.

Although we don't have a spa in our home I would definately have it heated in any season.
    Paula

I agree. personally I wouldn't heat the pool in July but I know my son would want it heating. All down to personal choice.
    Lynne

All of my July and August guests have requested pool heat. It is, of course, down to personal taste, but we always have it on whatever time of year we go, as the hotter the outside temperature the cooler the pool feels. Anyway, I am a Class 1 wimp when it comes to cold pools - and I know there are a fair few wimps out there, too![msnwink]
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
    and I know there are a fair few wimps out there, too![msnwink]
    [/quote]

I just blame the children for wanting the pool heated, but, as you are brave enough to admit it Ellie.....I am a wimp too.
    Paula

We're here at the moment and the pool and spa are heated - the air temperature is very hot and if the pool is unheated it is too much of a 'shock' to enjoy it - the heat just takes off the chill and means you can wallow for ages without getting cold. In the evening there is nothing more relaxing than hot bubbles and a chilled drink to ease your park weary bones (perhaps that's my age though[msnwink])
    Caroline & Dave

Thanks for all your replies. I'm a wimp too! Heat it is!!

Marie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    We're here at the moment and the pool and spa are heated - the air temperature is very hot and if the pool is unheated it is too much of a 'shock' to enjoy it - the heat just takes off the chill and means you can wallow for ages without getting cold. In the evening there is nothing more relaxing than hot bubbles and a chilled drink to ease your park weary bones (perhaps that's my age though[msnwink])
    [/quote]

Now Caroline, is that an admission that you want to join the Wimps club?[msnwink] And what has being 21 got to do with anything?[msnwink][msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Newbie
    i am here now also up at 7.30 every day and straight into the pool i dont have heating and i find it perfect my wife thinks it is just a little cold so every1 has there own opinion but u would prob be on the safe side to have it
    rikki

We've just come back from our villa after 2 weeks there and although we had the pool heat on for the first couple of days, we switched it off as it really wasn't necessary.

Very much a personal choice as others have said.

Dianna
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx