Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: CLEARWATER ideas please

Florida Savvy

CLEARWATER ideas please

hi there, thanks foryour last answers (sorry for putting it in wrong forum) We have decided this year not to buy anything before we go, but to get all our swim/shorts etc when there, we are in clearwater for the first week, are there any shopping outlets etc like orlando around the clearwater area? thanks again

As you come out of CLEARWATER over the water there is a shopping centre and it as a store like DEBENHAMS and also lots of small shops .
    There was a mall at SEMINLOE but I think it has been knocked down and do not know what as gone in its place .
    There is a mall a short ride away from the beach in land at MADERIA BEACH it has a PENNIES ,DILARDS ,SEARS AND OTHER STORES It is a ride to it but well worth the ride .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.con/villas/1683.aspx

The store referred to in the last post is called Steinmart and sells mostly clothing and linens.

The is a Mall called Countryside which is the nearest large mall and has an ice skating rink in the middle. It is about 20 minutes drive from the beach. Find the US19 and head North. It will be on your right. Plenty of other stores around Countryside.

We lived in the area until 2 years ago and found the Mall to be the best around. Enjoy your vacation and shopping!!

Sandra

Sandra yes I agree we have been there many times and it a great mall[msnsmile2]

I agree with Sandra and Julie we have spent many holidays at Clearwater Beach and always visit Countryside Mall whilst there. Also Steinmart lots of good bargains there!

Florida Savvy
    I visited clearwater last year and found tons of shops and bargains!!!

oooh quick tip i seached and searched for a starbucks in clearwater beach but there was'nt one we had to go back across the bridge into clearwater city and it was on the main road on the corner!!!!

just thought id let people know .....cos if your like me i need to know where my nearest one is at all times!!!!![msnsmile]
    Sarah

Florida Junior
    Hi

Prime Outlets have an outlet mall on the I75 south of St.Petersberg.
    That's about 40 minutes drive from Clearwater

It's owned by the people who have taken over the Belz in Orlando.
    and is similar to the Premium Outlet mall on South International drive Orlando.

http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1019

Florida Newbie
    Clearwater Mall with rink is gone. Countryside Mall has one. This is nearest large one to Clearwater Beach.
    Best Mall in area is International just by Tampa Int Airport.
    However Tyrone Mall is good.

Great eating all over the place.