Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: VIRGIN AMEX (ONLINE ACCESS)

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

VIRGIN AMEX (ONLINE ACCESS)

Anyone having problems accessing their account on line today? I ask as my accounts are saying I don't have an account registered to the cards!

No doubt I shall have to call them and be kept hanging for donkeys while they figure it out. I was on both accounts yesterday no problems at all but I booked some flights last night so thought I would check this morning and low and behold the error message came up on both accounts telling me there is no account registered for the card so wondering if it is just me being "lucky"!
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    hiya

Ive tried to login on my Virgin Credit Card account this morning and it tells me that my username and password are wrong...grrr...so clicked on the forgotton login details thing, entered my card number as it asks for and give me another message saying thats wrong!!

Hmmmm , something not right somewhere...
    Angela

wrpac00
    Same for me, think they may be having a problem.

I've called them, and the system is nfg. "They are working really hard on getting it fixed" Sounds like one of their main database servers has crashed.
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    It is now just back online in the last 10 minutes I am just off the phone to them again and I can now access both my accounts!
    CDV