Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: new guy

Florida Newbie

new guy

hi,
    new to this forum although not to villa's in Orlando area.
    i'm leaving for 2 weeks stay at villa at Clear Creek on sat. 27/09/03
    have an important question(for me!)
    can anyone tell me the nearest place for breakfast such as Ponderosa, Denny's etc?

Welcome to the forum Perry.
    I know that there is a Ponderosa, a Denny's and a Perkins, close to Marker 4 on highway 192, which is not far from Clear Creek. They are also on the way to all of the Parks, so you won't need to backtrack at all.

Have a great time.
    Carla

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Perry

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you're going to have a great time (now you know where to get 'loaded up' for breakfast! ) in Florida.

If there's anything else you want to know, just ask as we all just love talking about Florida.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    thanks for the info
    is there any places along highway 27-don't the ones on 192 get a little busy?

Florida Chatterbox
    There's a nice little diner not far from Clear Creek on the 27 called Randys. They so good breakfasts.

Hilary
    Hilary

Gold 5 Star Member
    OK, here's a map of Denny's locations in the area along the 27 http://clients.mapquest.com/dennys/m...submit1=Search

The nearest Ponderosa I know of is near Splendid China (which I think is the one Carla mentioned earlier on).
    blott

Hi Perry welcome to the forum, i am newbie but the same not orlando or villas[^]
    Wesley, Helen, Connor, Lauren & Rachel.

http://www.orlandovillas.com

Florida Savvy
    Yes there is a ponderosa near splendid china the one i can think of is located just along from the Golden corral which also serves breakfast and its not that bad either, im sure you will find a place theres so many on the 192.

Florida Newbie
    quote:Originally posted by hilary.colwood

There's a nice little diner not far from Clear Creek on the 27 called Randys. They so good breakfasts.

Hilary
    thanks Hilary
    is randys north or south of cleer creek?

Florida Expert
    Hi Perry,
    Welcome to the forum. There is a Denny's on the 27 at Baseball City. It is on the left heading west towards Haines City. We have been a couple of times and isn't as busy as the ones on the 192.
    Mike