Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Priority Seating Planning

Florida Expert

Priority Seating Planning

I have just found a fantastic online tool for planning your priority seating reservations.

It has the entire list of character meals, dinner shows, Disney restaraunts - parks and resorts, events/activities and loads more.

All you do is put a tick next to the things you want to do, and need to book, and put in the dates that you hope to do them.

It then prints off your individual list along with the dates that you need to ring up in order to book, along with the phone numbers needed and a space for you to write in your confirmation number.

Now either I am REALLY easily pleased or this is a very good little tool to have in your Floida planning folder (doesn't everyone have one of those [msnsmile2])

I'm pretty sure that I won't be allowed to post the link so if anyone is interested then please feel free to DM and I will send it to you.

Kenny

Gold 5 Star Member
    thanks Kenny, i think i know he website if not i'm sure elaine will give me the details later[msnsmile]

mizzy

Florida Newbie
    Hi Kenny,

This sounds like a great idea. Please could you send me the link.

Thanks

Helen

Florida Expert
    Have DM'd you Helen

Kenny

Florida Junior
    Could you DM me with the link. Many thanks in advance.

I have just found a fantastic online tool for planning your priority seating reservations
    Hi Kenny,
    Could you please DM me the link also [msntongue][msnsmile2]
    Lesley

Florida Expert
    All done for you Lesley

Florida Expert
    We were Dm'ing like crazy yesterday and we think we sent the link to everyone who asked for it but, if we have missed anyone, please feel free to DM us again if we havent replied yet.

The Pegs

Florida Expert
    Can you pleas DM me the link to put in my holiday folder, thanks

Florida Savvy
    Hi Kenny

Could you DM me the link please? This sounds great. I nearly miscalculated my 180 days when I was plannning for dinner on Xmas Day. Fortunately I double checked and ended up sneaking out of work bang on midday, sitting in the car park on my mobile singing along to the Disney tunes while on hold! Worth it though, as we've got dinner at Chef Mickey's at a reasonable hour. This will be our 3rd Xmas Day spent at Chef Mickey's. If anyone is considering it, we would recommend dinner rather than the brunch.

Sandra