Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mickeys not scarey halloween Party

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well, we have been to both Theme parks outside of 31st and I would say no, they do the whole thing so well it really doesn't matter[msnwink] Nice to go as close as possible, but on the night, I think it is VERY busy

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went on the first night of the party last year in September and I can't believe it could possibly be any better than it was, it was a great night and I would definately go again.
    Jean

Florida Chatterbox TracyAndDean's Avatar
    We've just returned from Florida [msncry] and had a fantastic time at the "Mickeys Not So Scarey Halloween party". It really is a memorable night which I'd recommend to anyone. The children loved dressing up and everyone enters into the Halloween spirit. The show, parade and fireworks were excellent and the queues for the rides weren't that bad either considering the amount of people in the park. There's loads of trick or treat stations located around the park giving out handfuls of sweets so no one goes home with an empty bag. This event is a MUST for anyone who loves Disney and Halloween.

Florida Chatterbox
    We went September last year and had a brilliant night, Eeyore tigger dressed up as mummy's, i have just got the halloween things out for tonight and found our outfits we wore [msnsmile].
    Ali

Does the headless horseman still gallop along Main Street at the beginning of the parade? We thought that was one of the best Disney parades we had ever seen.
    Glenda and Geoff

Gold 5 Star Member
    Doesn't anyone have any pictures they would like to share.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oh yes that would be lovely