Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mickeys not scarey halloween Party

Florida Expert

Mickeys not scarey halloween Party

Apart from Halloween parade and fire works what exactly do you get for your money?

Is it worth it?

Do they clear the park before they allow those with party tickets in?

How much is it?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes it is a blast !! It is usually about $40 and yes they do clear the park, the day ticket holders have to be out by 6pm, you have to be a ticket holder ( or wristbands in this case ! ) so no queues for any of the rides ! you get a trick or treat bag and can fill it up around various parts of the park, some of the costumes are brilliant, I'm sure you would love it. Definately on my agenda for next time I am there at that time.
    Jean

Florida Expert
    We went the year before last and are going again this year. It is a great night out. We all dressed up and that really adds to the atmosphere. There were trick or treat stations everywhere and our kids had loads of candy.
    Most people seemed to be soaking up the atmosphere and getting candy so the queues for the rides were non existant. We went on all the rides several times. The fireworks are fabulous. We didn't see the parade but I've heard its great.
    You can get into the park from around 4.30pm with your MNSSHP ticket without needing a normal entry ticket. They put all the ticket holders in a separate area when the park closes at 6pmm and clear everyone else out. Then you're right in the park and ready to go when the party starts.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Grandchildren loved it, most of the people were dressed up. If we go at that time of the year again we will certainly dress up.
    Plenty of sweets for the children. The parade and fireworks were great. Would recommend going.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Do they have a limit as to how many people they let in then - or is it just naturally quiet because it's not everyones cup of tea?

Kenny

They do have a limit so it more or less guarantees very short queues for all rides. We have been for the past 2 years and we all absolutely love it! The parade is the best one I have ever seen so it's well worth picking a spot for. My friend and I bought some fabulous witches costumes for our daughters aged 9, 8 and 6 and the three of them looked sooooo cute. The year before my youngest daughter then aged 5 told me it was the best night of her life. In my opinion this evening is worth every penny[msnsmile2]

Dawn

Gold 5 Star Member
    What we found when we went was that even though our daughter was 17 or so and none of us dressed up the friendship between people who wouldnt normally have bothered to speak to anyone outside their party when in the parks. The costumes were a great icebreaker and added to a fun night or everyone, next tiem we said ewe would join in and dress up as so many people had.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We had a fantastic night a few years ago the twins were only 11 months old,
    so we thought they would be asleep[msnwink] but no they stayed awake till we
    left the park about midnigh[msneek] They did'nt miss a thing and loved it[clap]
    We will be going back next halloween and will not miss it[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    mike

Florida Newbie
    This sounds great - we are going in October so I think this is a 'must do ' for us - my boys love Halloween[}]

Do you need to to buy tickets in advance, or can you get them in the parks during the day ?

What about the Universal Halloween nights ? I think I read somewhere they were adults only ?

Thanks

Diane Reid

You need to buy in advance from Disney, horror nights are not justb for adults but I would not take children less than the age of 12.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dreid
    This sounds great - we are going in October so I think this is a 'must do ' for us - my boys love Halloween[}]

Do you need to to buy tickets in advance, or can you get them in the parks during the day ?

What about the Universal Halloween nights ? I think I read somewhere they were adults only ?

Thanks

[/quote]