Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mickeys not scarey halloween Party

Florida Expert
    We went to Universal's Halloween Horror night a few years back. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone less than teenagers. I spent the whole evening a bag of nerves. It was very dark, very misty and there were 'actors' jumping out at you at every turn. I didn't even brave one of the mazes - which look very scary - I did watch a video of one online and was glad I didn't go in.

DH thought it was great and anyone who is a bit less of a scaredy cat than me would enjoy it. He's going again this year with braver friends and I'm babysitting.
    If you like being scared give it a go. On the positive side - nobody seemed to bother with the normal rides so I just did that instead with no queues.

MNNSHP is nothing like Universal. It's not at all scarey and great for kids. I'll be sticking with Disney.

You can buy MNNSHP online via the disney site. I just got mine through the post.
    Angela

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the advice - I will stick with the Disney one too !
    Diane Reid

Florida Newbie
    Me again ! Done a search on a couple of official Disney sites, but all I can see is a number to call once you are in Florida to order the tickets. Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
    Diane Reid

Gold 5 Star Member
    We phoned Disney up from the uk to order the tickets, and they posted them to our uk address.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    You can order online at Disney's website.

about halfway down the page. You have to buy tickets for a specific date - I'm sure most people will notice this but I nearly bought the wrong ones without realising.
    Angela

Florida Newbie
    Think I must be going blind [:I]as i can't see where to order them online - all I can see is the phone number, and the option for tickets just seems to be normal park tickets.
    Maybe I am on the wrong Disney site ?
    Diane Reid

Florida Expert
    It is a bit tricky to find. If you go to the Disney site and click on 'Tickets and Reservations'.

Then you get some dropdown boxes - select UK and Tickets only. Finally you get to a ticket page where you can select 'Special Events' on the dropdown box and this will give you a page where you can buy various tickets. MNSSHP is half way down.
    Angela

We've booked to go to this on 21st of Sept
    Team Thomson

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Do you think it makes it any difference by not actually going on 31st October, is it any different on actual Haloween both at Diseny and Universal?
    CDV

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Do you think it makes it any difference by not actually going on 31st October, is it any different on actual Haloween both at Diseny and Universal?
    [/quote]

I was just wondering about that too, CDV. Does anyone know?
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx