Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All You Cigar Smokers - Gotta Read This!

Florida Chatterbox
    I have 3 Humidors and have always used water from the kettle when it has cooled down.
    WR

Florida Chatterbox
    You can make your own very cheaply, it's only a mixture of distilled water and a food preservative, Propylene Glycol. There's an article at the link below, I've been using it for nearly 10 years.

http://www.humidor-guide.com/humidif...lycol-2-3.php3
    Jeff

There is a great Cigar shop in Dr. Phillips. just cant think of it's nmae at the moment, again huge selection, and can sit inside or outside at there coffee bar, I try and have a different one according on how I feel, mainly like Monte Cristo No 12, or a strong Cohiba, thought I just had a Davidoff, and that was nice, Tampa is famed for it's cigars, we where at Ybor, where there is a factory outlet, the ones grown from leaf, in another countries soil, are just not the same as a real Havana.

ALan

Florida Chatterbox
    Cigar Bar Opens in Walt Disney World

Cigar-smoking fathers dreading the family trip to Orlando have reason to rejoice: Walt Disney World now has its very own cigar bar.

Fuego by Sosa Cigars opened in June on Disney's Pleasure Island, the adult-oriented area of the iconic Florida theme park. Fuego sports a bar that looks like a slab of melting ice, seating for around 30 people and a complete selection of alcoholic beverages.

A smoky, boozy bar may seem like an odd fit for Disney, best known for smiling children, charming music and an image reminiscent of America in the 1950s. Smoking is prohibited throughout much of Walt Disney World, and since 2000 Disney has allowed smoking only in designated smoking areas. In the Magic Kingdom, for example, there are 14 designated smoking areas, including "the alcove behind the clock tower" in Adventureland.

Sosa Cigars is part of the Arturo Fuente Cigar Family, and the Sosas have run a cigar shop in Disney for the past decade called Sosa Family Cigars, which stocks 80 cigar brands, humidors and cigarettes. Sosa is the only spot in Disney where one can buy tobacco products.

WR

Florida Chatterbox
    The cigar shop on Dr. Phillips is the Corona Cigar Company in the Plaza Venezia, they also have an outlet at Lake Mary/Heathrow in the Colonial Town Park. I tried one of their Nicuragual Cohiba Especials with the Cameroon wrapper and didn't think it was anywhere near the quality of my original Cuban Esplendidos.
    Jeff

Florida Savvy
    Columbia Restaurant at Celebration town, also has a good selection of cigars. Always have one on the terrace after a superb dinner Columbias is a Cuban restaurant by the way.
    Parrothead

So, recognising this is an ancient thread and probably of interest to only a very few subscribers, I would nevertheless like to seek advice from anyone with an interest in my favourite hobby.

I'm off to New York for a few days at the end of the month and am looking to spend a couple of hours in a relaxing cigar bar. I am well aware most have long since shut down, but there are still a few around. Does anyone have any suggestions or recent experience?
    Tonish