Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: suitcases

MIZZY
    When you buy your new ones feel how heavy they are before you put clothes in as it take weight of what you can take of in a plane now .
    Most english aircraft are giving you 40 weight american aircraft you can take 2 cases each so can have more .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.copm/villas/1683.aspx

We have holdalls - not sure of the make we got them from an airline when ours were damaged! We must have had them 15 years now and they still look like new. The best thing about them is they are so light and when we have a convertible they can easily be squashed into the boot (trunk).

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    Travelpro for the hold but Tumi for the First Class cabin!![msnwink]
    [/quote]

get away with you, i cannot afford the first class cabin[msneek] whatever gave you that impression?

Mizzy

Florida Junior
    shopping today, Bicester 50% off samsonite cases!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    Travelpro for the hold but Tumi for the First Class cabin!![msnwink]
    [/quote]

get away with you, i cannot afford the first class cabin[msneek] whatever gave you that impression?

Mizzy
    [/quote]

To be more serious than my last post Mizzy, I've noticed that flight crew (in the US at least) almost always have Travelpro. I've got several pieces of various sizes as I do a lot of flying these days. It's not the cheapest but I've found that it's good value for money because it lasts and lasts and keeps looking good.

If I wasn't travelling as often, I'd go for the cheapest on the market and keep replacing it as needed. I'd also buy the gaudiest colour they have so I can see it coming on the carousel!

Super Moderator
    My only advice is do not get black because everyone else has the same idea. Bright colours are so much easier to spot from a distance.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    My only advice is do not get black because everyone else has the same idea. Bright colours are so much easier to spot from a distance.
    [/quote]

Absolutely. I'm ashamed to admit that when I flew into Boston last month, I collected my black bag from the carousel and left the arrivals and customs area with it. I was making a connection out of Boston so I went to recheck my bag for the onward leg. As I handed over the case to the check-in agent I noticed (you might have guessed already)IT WASN'T MY BAG.

Take my advice - NEVER make that mistake. I know I won't again.

We did that once also! Got right out of the terminal just about to get on the bus to the car parks and noticed.
    [msnembarrased]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    [/quote]

Absolutely. I'm ashamed to admit that when I flew into Boston last month, I collected my black bag from the carousel and left the arrivals and customs area with it. I was making a connection out of Boston so I went to recheck my bag for the onward leg. As I handed over the case to the check-in agent I noticed (you might have guessed already)IT WASN'T MY BAG.

Take my advice - NEVER make that mistake. I know I won't again.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Guilty too !! I actually got to the Hotel with someone elses case !![msnembarrased] Luckily the people who it belonged to were coming to the same hotel ( what about that for a bit of luck ! ) so they bought mine and we swapped ( after several phone calls , and tears ! )
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Check the tags guys your names on it![laugh]
    CDV