Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Places on Hwy 27

Florida Savvy

New Places on Hwy 27

Going back again in a few weeks time, as I couldn't bear to wait until our Xmas visit. So would just like to ask if anyone has tried the new Applebee's at Berry Town Center which opened a few months ago?

Also, what is open yet at the new development at Cagan's Crossing opposite Walmart and the new Lowe's - I think it was to be called Towne Center North?

Thanks.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    I haven't been personally to Applebees yet (will be trying it in just over a weeks time though). However, I have had good reports from all my guests that have tried it. They were very impressed with the food and service and said it is well worth a visit.

Do let us know if you rate it!

Not tried the Berry Town Centre Applebys but have very mixed reports so I think it is something you will have to make your own decision on.

I expect many people on here have been, but at the moment, I will be giving it a miss!!

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was great I thought !!
    Jean

Florida Expert
    Just returned last week and went to Applebees 4 times. Once for lunch and the rest for dinner. It is very busy and very good. Although busy the longest we waited was 30 minutes for a table for 8.

We are delighted that we have such a good restaurant within minutes from our villas.

We would highly recommend Applebees.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We were over at Easter, and did a short stop in Applebees, it was about 4.00pm and I order a mojito and got two for the price of one. Meals were very appertizing as well.
    CERI

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
    It was great I thought !!
    [/quote]

Me too Jean - but that's probably because we were both in such good company [msnwink]

Jill

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Our own experience of Applebees at Bery Town Centre was dreadful, both meals had to be sent back and they were tasteless as well as cold. They did admit they had been having lots of complaints. We certainly won't be going back...ever. Chillis at Champions Gate is much better but I know some people have had bad experiences there, we have been lucky the dozen or so times we have dined there, so I guess it is just horses for corses as with everything in life.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    When we went in March/April, every meal we had was huge, hot and nicely prepared, and cheap!!

Still love Manny's the most though
    KJH

Gold 5 Star Member
    Loved the Applebees at BTC , went twice at Easter and even went to one in Vero beach too, we are new converts. Would happily recommend Visited Chillis at Champions Gate twice too I think, been there before, another firm fav with us!! Mind you we really love Cracker Barrel just a little South of Calabay Parc Great to have such choices so near to us now too