Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MyTravel - Airtours Flight Quality

After flying Virgin for many years and watching the service go down hill. It was a pleasent surpirse to fly airtours ate easter, outbound hard sell for everything,but food good and staff very friendly, and also very reasonable flight costs on time both ways.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nikki D
    [msnscared] Oh no I fly from manchester to sanford with them next friday. I was just starting to look forward to my flights as my sister said one of the villa owners traveled premier gold with them and loved it. Im also flying premier gold and now you have me on a downer again.
    Please someone say something good about my travel just to please me [msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

we were also pleased with PG last year with MY Travel, can't fault the food or stewards, by the time you are ready to land the loos are always smelly in any flight / airline

so don't worry [msnsmile]
    ali

Florida Expert
    We've used Mytravel 4 times to go to Florida, twice from newcastle and twice from manchester and they've always been excellent.

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Sounds like your return flight was not the best Angela! I have flown quite a few times from Cardiff with My Travel in Premier and Economy and it was always fine for the price, but now that First Choice are flying from Bristol that will be our airline of choice from now on.
    You did get a great Bargain tho!!![clap]
    Tricia

As I have posted elsewhere on this forum, both First Choice and MyTravel will not exist as airlines from next year. The first will be merged with Thomson Fly and and the second with Thomas Cook Airlines. [msnsmile]
    Roger

http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1083.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hi I just got home yesterday after flying premier gold with My Travel. I was made up with the service. Though now I can see what you mean Angela economy really is cramped. I was glad we were not in there. The plane is so small too there is not much room for a good walk either.
    Nikki D

I have to agree with Angela. I travelled from Cardiff last Sept. Plane 4 hours late in departing, no info given out at all. Cattle class was absolutely awful, food, space, kids etc. I put it down to 'you get what you pay for'. On the return journey I asked if there were any seats in PG which there were so I had one. The greatest thing was they forgot to come and charge me the extra[clap]and being the honest citizen that I am[angel] I did not remind them!!! The PG was much better, but if you have travelled business class with major airlines (not Virgin PE) there is no comparison. Total cost was £160 so I am not complaining!!!!but won't be rushing to use these chartered planes another time.

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    The greatest thing was they forgot to come and charge me the extra[clap]and being the honest citizen that I am[angel] I did not remind them!!!
    Sandra
    [/quote]
    Maybe invoice is in post Sandra[msnwink][msnwink]
    mike

How much were they supposed to charge you for the upgrade Sandra? We are flying with them in September [msnsad] it was cheap [msnwink]but am thinking we may need to upgrade.

From memory, I think it was £120 for the one way which I thought was expensive in comparison to the total return cost of the flight, but I was so desparate not to travel in cattle class after the journey to Sanford. I do think that if you could get one of the rows towards the back of the plane that have just 2 seats, it could be a little better. They also failed to load the luggage as the plane would have been overweight - ending up with luggage arriving 36 hours later at 0300 in the morning. Nightmare.

Sandra