Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my op is TOMORROW!!!

my op is TOMORROW!!!

Dont panic! just had a phone call and asked if i want a cancellation for tomorrow morning at 7.30am!!

oh im so gonna be running around florida!, wished i had stuck to my dieting/healthy eating plans a long time ago, have joined weight watchers last week and got 2 and a 1/2 lbs off, was really hoping to have shifted a stone intime for my big op![msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared]
    i will be in the hospital for 5 days all being well, how can i stay away from my pc for so long???????????????[msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared]
    Liesa

Good luck, Liesa, hope all goes well. Though not sure how you are going to cope with internetitus - very serious complication, that, Liesa, had problems with it in January. The only cure is several hours with high speed wireless internet access, I am afraid.[msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Expert
    Good luck Leisa, really glad your wait is over. You really will be running round florida.
    Nikki D

Florida Chatterbox
    Good luck with your operation Leisa and hope everything goes well. Good news is you'll probably lose some more weight anyway if you have to survive on hospital food.

Jill

That's great news Leisa, no more waiting! I have always worked as a Physiotherapist until I had my 3rd child. I'm sure you know this already but I can't emphasis enough the importance of those exercises afterwards[msneek] keep them up and you'll recover quicker and have lots of energy for your next Florida holiday .[msnsmile] I'm really pleased you managed to get a cancellation.

Good Luck
    Dawn

Good luck LEISA ,yOU WILL ENJOY YOUR FLORIDA HOLIDAY MORE .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    good luck Liesa[msnsmile]

Mizzy

Really pleased to hear this. I was in hospital a little while ago and most beds have internet and TV. A bit pricey but worth it.
    Lynne

thanks everyone! xx
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    All the very best Liesa.
    Hope it all goes smoothly.
    Christine