Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hooters

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks everyone , might go on the last day in case they want too many visits [msnwink] think there 's one in pointe orlando ?

Florida Expert
    Oh thanks a bunch you lot

Up to this point I had managed to get away with telling my good lady that Hooters is actually an owl santuary, and that neither her or the kids would have the slightest interest in going and maybe, just maybe, it would be best if I popped out one afternoon and had a wander around whilst they did Walmart, or the shopping centers or something.

Oh well - that's that then. [msncry]

Kenny

Florida Chatterbox
    It's definatly one for the boy's make sure they take a camera.

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    a camera ? are they THAT good-looking? [msncry][msncry] maybe chillis is a better bet then ............. or lunch with buzz lightyear ........ dinner with the mouse ?

Super Moderator
    We visited the one at Tampa before seeing an ice hockey game. Hubby was not impressed son was. I could not understand why as the food was fine so was the service. Then he told me that as he was sitting looking out of the window at the world passing by he was missing out. I did wonder why Andrew hurried up and got a seat facing in instead of as he normally does try to find a seat to look out.

Florida Savvy
    The guys I'm going with all want to go to Hooters too!! I've never been to one either so am quite looking forward to it as it sounds like good fun!!
    Nikki

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    OK I'm a bloke and went to one in Orlando I seem to recall near a railway-and one in Tampa when I went looking for Malcolm Glazer to give him a piece of my mind....anyway i digress-it is fun and the waitresses do flirt with you -the food is ok but choice is limited -I thought that it was over-rated and whilst I'm glad I went "al bundy-esque" to check it out I probably wouldn't go back.