Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 4 bed 2 bath home in Kissimmee for sale reduced

Florida Chatterbox

4 bed 2 bath home in Kissimmee for sale reduced

4 Bed 2 Bath Single Family Home in Kissimmee, FL

Single Family Home WAS $295,000 NOW $270,000.00

PREMIUM CUL-DE-SAC LOT
    HUGE BACK YARD
    WELL DESIGNED FLOOR PLAN
    BRIGHT-OPEN AND SPACIOUS
    FORMAL LIVING AND DINING
    GENEROUS EAT-IN KITCHEN
    GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING
    SECURITY SYSTEM

Expect to be impressed as you arrive to tour this lovely four bedroom, two bath home which offers 1700 square feet of well designed living space for your enjoyment. Nestled on an enormous cul-de-sac lot with a most impressive back yard that is fully fenced and shaded by lovely, mature trees, as well as producing fruit trees. The front landscaping includes tropical palm trees and mature shrubbery, and the screened enclosed front porch is a definite plus. Open up the home and enjoy an amazing cross breeze. Now step inside to appreciate the bright, open and spacious floor plan. The foyer introduces you to the formal living and dining area combination which features cathedral ceilings and sliding glass door opening to the covered lanai and pool. The generous kitchen is open to the family room and features a charming breakfast nook and a breakfast bar. Enjoy lots of cabinets and counter space.

Appliances include refrigerator, gas range, microwave and dishwasher and the large lighted pantry is a definite plus. Enjoy the very spacious master suite, which includes a walk-in closet, garden tub, linen closet and ceramic tile flooring. The interior laundry room is a bonus, and comes with shelving for added storage. The two-car garage features central AC, heat, an automatic garage door opener and attic access. The water heater is gas, which is more economical than electric. Enjoy relaxing at the end of the day by the fabulous screened pool and Jacuzzi. The 20x40x8ft pool with a large covered lanai, with two ceiling fans, overlooks the enormous back yard and is the ideal place for entertaining. The secondary pool bath is a definite plus. Take a virtual tour now to fully appreciate all this outstanding home has to offer and then call right away for an appointment, before it is too late!

4 Bed 2 Bath Single Family Home in Kissimmee, FL
    Oversized/Prime Cul-De-Sac Lot
    Spacious Family Rm
    Screend Front Porch
    Separate DR
    All Appliances
    Cathedral Ceilings
    Fenced south facing yard
    Fans
    Eat-In Kitchen
    Formal Lr & Dr
    Garage
    Central Heat/Air
    Security System
    New Construction (0-5) Yrs.
    Concrete Block or Brick

Florida Chatterbox
    our house is being sold through buy owner and the house code is ORL26061 - i can't put the link to the website so you will have to type it in manually...

Florida Newbie
    hi my name is tracie and iam looking to buy a home in florida can you tell me how much you want for this property

Florida Chatterbox
    Hey Tracie, the third line of the original post says $295,000

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TRAY154
    hi my name is tracie and iam looking to buy a home in florida can you tell me how much you want for this property
    [/quote]Hi Tracie,
    we are asking $295,000
    Thanks Elaine

Florida Newbie
    doh sorry missed that one ive got three kids running round cant think let alone read ha ha lol or spell what iam i like sorry folks