Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fear Factor

Florida Expert

Fear Factor

I asked this question last year but the attraction - Fear Factor Live - had only just opened so responses were limited.

Has anybody either been to watch the show - or better still been a contestant in it? What do the contestants have to do and what is the prize at the end of it - i.e. is it worth putting yourself through it?

I love watching the show on TV and am seriously considering having a go when we go next year. I was thinking about it last year, but when we went over to the arena the queue for people auditioning was too large so I vowed to return another day.

Kenny

Florida Junior
    we watched this last year not as good as the tv show and i really wouldnt put yourself through it for the prizes they mainly consisted of gameshow mugs and things
    sam

Florida Chatterbox
    Not sure of the prizes involved but the contestants were mainly faced with physical challenges involved strength and heights, for example - hanging onto structures whilst being sprayed with water jets. These were the main contestants that were picked before the show started.

You can get involved in other areas (drinking vile potions etc.) at the start of the show by being picked from the audience but it seemed very staged to me and I wasn't overly impressed but I would imagine teenagers would quite like it though.

Jill

When this was opening I was really excited but since then I have not been interested at all. I still miss the Wild West Show that was here previously and this I never failed to watch
    Jan

Florida Newbie
    I was a contestant on this when it first opened in 2005, and came second (i did try hard honestly) my prize was 2 universal park tickets valid for 12 months plus t-shirt and cap,unfortunately i'm not lucky enough to be able to go that often to make use of them. And for first prize you get 4 tickets also valid for 12months. If i had won i would have given these to the guy who had won, as he was an american and would have made far more use of them.I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the couple of hours that it takes while competing and would recommend anyone try it.