Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Cove Any Good?

Florida Savvy

Discovery Cove Any Good?

Hi all,

We're looking at doing this for a wedding treat to ourselves whilst over there next year. It'll be myself, partner & litlun but want to know if its really worth the money? I've read a few reviews but wanted to hear/read it from people on the forum what they think or advise whilst there.

Thanks
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

I can highly recommend Discovery Cove, we visited in February and it was superb. Meals, snacks and drinks are included in the price. Worth every cent[msnsmile2]

Karen
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Junior
    i've just booked this for next year and they are now going to including breakfast apparently new for next year
    sam

Gold 5 Star Member
    discovery cove is excellent and i would highly recommend it, food and drink is now included all day in the admission price

we had a lovely chill out time here and i would happily pay to money to revisit

i think that those who don't rate it are the ones who expected too long in the water with the dolphin interaction, you get approx 20-30mins we got longer but we did have children with additional needs in our party plus we also had a mischevious dolphin who thought he'd nip over and impress the female dolphins on the other side of the lagoon

there is so much more than the dolphin interaction though so to focus just on this when making your mind up if it's worth the cost would be unwise

discovery cove do an evening package at sunset which i think would be a romantic end to the day, they also offer private cabanas and champagne for those special occasions and can arrange for the dolphin to delivery a special life buoy for birthdays anniversary and marriage proposals, (we did see a marriage propasal happening whilst we where there)

i would check out their website to see what you can discover for yourself [msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    An absolute must, it will make your holiday so perfect and you will have very happy memories.

Only thing I would ask is how old is your little one, as there are age restrictions on swimming with dolphins. I cannot remember what age they have to be but sure the website or someone here would help with that one.

We had a really great day and it was a hundred times better than we expected.
    Mary
    Mary

Discovery Cove is just the best. Your memories from a day at Discovery Cvoe will last a lifetime.

Gold 5 Star Member
    i think you have to be at least 6yrs old to swim with the dolphins[msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    We have booked for this year.

This is what is included meal and drink wise:-

All of your snacks and beverages throughout the evening, including a light continental breakfast, a freshly-prepared lunch and various Anheuser-Busch products (Since we are all-inclusive, please refrain from bringing food, beverages, and coolers.)

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    A great and memorable day.It is one of the days our children still go on about and they go to Florida every year.

Before we went we thought the most impressive part would be the Dolphin swim but the laggon where you can swim with fish, the stingrays, the food, the beaches, the fresh water pool.It was all fantastic.

The photos and DVD can be expensive but worth it to look back on. We bought the DVD and the photo DVD which is a great momento of the trip.

We intend going again for the day, possibly without the Dolphin swim this time as the day was great.
    Graham

Florida Junior
    Graham

How much do they charge for the DVD. We are visiting in July.

Thanks

Neil