Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 150 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: OV Slimming Club Part 5

Well done Ali[clap][clap][clap] sometimes new members take a few weeks to settle into the plan, what you have to ask yourself is how easy was it to lose 2lbs and if it was fairly easy then what a great way to lose 2lbs per week[clap][clap][clap]

here's the 2lbs of fat...........

food diary for me, red for a change and boy was I hungry[msnscared]

banana and pineapple
    banana
    skinny lattes HEA's
    tuna salad with vlf yog and mint as a dressing
    pineapple
    seared tuna steak with herbs, mushrooms, toms and small jacket pot HEB
    hifi bar HEB
    lots of water[angel]
    bag of highlites 4 syns
    1 large caramel snack a jack 2.5 syns

total syns so far 6.5[clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    i'm always hungry too and need to snack more often when on red Julie

i've been advised to make scotch eggs using syn free sausages and hard boiled eggs and roll them in scan bran then bake in the oven, not quite sure that's me[msneek] someone else in class has recommended mattersons fridge raiders as snacks on red and making a fritata style quiche with chicken or ham to cut in squares to eat cold as snacks

would something like that help you?

Elaine naughty naughty you're supposed to syn it before you eat it[msnwink][msnsmile2][easter1]

Evening all

food diary for today
    Muesli
    Bacon, poached eggs mushroom for lunch
    bowl of chili
    ryvita and laughing cow cheese
    Tea coffee
    2 small glass of wine 10 syns at an evening out.
    Carrot sticks, cucumber and apple

Nite nite
    Jan and Lee

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    i'm always hungry too and need to snack more often when on red Julie

i've been advised to make scotch eggs using syn free sausages and hard boiled eggs and roll them in scan bran then bake in the oven, not quite sure that's me[msneek] someone else in class has recommended mattersons fridge raiders as snacks on red and making a fritata style quiche with chicken or ham to cut in squares to eat cold as snacks

would something like that help you?

Elaine naughty naughty you're supposed to syn it before you eat it[msnwink][msnsmile2][easter1]
    [/quote]

My problem with red days is I don't really like meat[msneek]

Florida Expert
    Marie

I would have syned it before I ate it - but at the time I didn't know how much I was going to eat - [msnoo] LOL

so i enjoyed it and then went back to update the synage - [msnwink]

Toblerone safely back in the fridge now and still over half of it left - which in itself is a minor miracle [msnsmile2]

Elaine

Florida Junior
    sorry to interrupt ladies but im looking for a quick fix really.ive been confined to a wheelchair due to a knee injury and due to boredom eating my wieght has risen(is normally very stable) any tips on getting it back down will be in the chair for a couple more weeks so exercise is out
    sam

Gold 5 Star Member
    sorry Sam there's no such thing as a quick fix and anyone who sells or tells it differently is so very wrong or looking to make a profit

the problem with quick fixes is that invariably the weight always goes back on and then some

if you can give us an idea of how much you want to lose we will try to offer some support and advice food wise

from what you'e said i think you need to address the boredom and look for something to replace the comfort food that you're prob eating whilst being bored, simple this one, swap chocolate, crisps and high fat snacks for fruit and virtually fat free yogurt, yes i know this is easy to say and harder to do but you do have to ask yourself how much do i want to lose the weight, i ask myself this two or three times a day usually when those choclate biscuits begin to call my name and temptation is looming, sadly i recognise that unlike Elaine i would have great difficulty in leaving half a toblerone in the fridge so my answer is to not buy anything in that i would find hard to resist[msnembarrased]
    i still have a treat though as you can see from my diaries but i keep it for the end of the day and most improtantly i allow for it in my syns[msnsmile]

did you know that even in a chair you can join a class but you need to speak to the consultant first, the way this works is that you can be weighed on hospital scales at the docs or hospital prob once a fortnight and still get the group/class support, roping a family member or friend in is a great motivator too

finally don't fancy a class? that's totally fine, then we are always happy to offer support on here anytime you need it[msnsmile]

you can download a 7 day trial menu on here www.slimming-world.co.uk

good luck Marie

Florida Expert
    Gutted - after a good week I stayed the same [msncry]

However I refuse to get discouraged so onwards I will go

anyway I can't really be miserable today http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_38791.asp

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    for you Elaine[grouphug] but at least there's a positive from today, you lucky devil, not jealous at all, well ok then i'll admit it, perhaps a little[grin]

on the weight loss front keep at it mrs and there'll be rewards next week[clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    you never said Julieanne what have you done to your foot?, too much dancing round that handbag perhaps[laugh] or perhaps you just need to take more water with it anyhow, seriously i hope it's not too bad and not hurting too much, get well soon mrs[grouphug]

Marie

[/quote]

Marie – as if I would put my Radley on the floor to dance round!!!!!!!! [msnwink] [msnwink] Perhaps a slight exaggeration to say a problem with my foot – it is only a toe. But a BIG toe and I have lost the whole nail from it [msncry] Whilst its not really been painful it has caused me some discomfort at the gym. Certain machines/movements seem to hurt it either in reality or in my mind!!! So I just need to be careful what I do….. [msnscared]
    It never rains but it pours……………….. and it’s certainly mine and my family’s turn just now

Jan – well done, how good are you? [clap]
    And well done to you too Ali – two pound is a pretty good start [clap]

Think I need to get back to planning my meals in advance rather than the just grab it and eat thing that is going on now… and will post my new weight loss target to inspire me! And perhaps need to start doing food diaries too...

Julie