Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: OV Slimming Club Part 5

Gold 5 Star Member

OV Slimming Club Part 5

opened up part 5 and i will ask John or Roger to close pt 4

hope that's ok with everybody[msnsmile]

Wow, not been on this thread for 13 days and just caught up with 5/6 pages!!!!

Welcome Ali and welcome back Jill, sorry have forgotten the other names already!

Pamela, if you lose 4st. you will be wasted away. Fiona, hope you are on track for your upcoming stint in Florida. I return to UK on Tuesday and will have my first weigh in on Thursday. I seem to be around the same weight as when I came over here - there may be a 1lb or so difference either way dependant on how accurate my WW scales are. Time will tell.

Sorry won't be able to join a meet up as most places suggested are many miles and hours from Devon but look forward to a report on here.

Going to be cleaning the villa throughout the day. Done 4 bedrooms already so just mine to go. I am thinking of leaving the 4 bathrooms for the MC. They are very good and only charge me for a partial clean if I do some of it. I just though it good exercise in 90+ careering round with the vacume!

Will post again after my class on Thursday. Good luck everyone this week.

Sandra

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    opened up part 5 and i will ask John or Roger to close pt 4

hope that's ok with everybody[msnsmile]
    [/quote]

I was only thinking I would do this later and you beat me too it Marie[msnwink]

Hello everyone - lomg time no see.

Well now the personal life is back on track it is time to do the same with the weight. Went back and rejoined class last week and first weigh in will be Tuesday.
    Have had a pretty good week so far and am looking forward to checking in with you chaps again.

Bye for now
    Jan and Lee

Sandra your willpower must be amazing !!!! If I had been out there for 6-7 weeks I dread to think how much weight I would have gained!
    I actually need to lose MORE than 4 stone - I will dm you my weight I think you will be surprised most people are when I tell them. Not that I tell many people!

Are you looking forward to coming home or dreading it ? The time has past so quickly. Have a safe journey xxx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    Wow, not been on this thread for 13 days and just caught up with 5/6 pages!!!!

Welcome Ali and welcome back Jill, sorry have forgotten the other names already!

Pamela, if you lose 4st. you will be wasted away. Fiona, hope you are on track for your upcoming stint in Florida. I return to UK on Tuesday and will have my first weigh in on Thursday. I seem to be around the same weight as when I came over here - there may be a 1lb or so difference either way dependant on how accurate my WW scales are. Time will tell.

Sorry won't be able to join a meet up as most places suggested are many miles and hours from Devon but look forward to a report on here.

Going to be cleaning the villa throughout the day. Done 4 bedrooms already so just mine to go. I am thinking of leaving the 4 bathrooms for the MC. They are very good and only charge me for a partial clean if I do some of it. I just though it good exercise in 90+ careering round with the vacume!

Will post again after my class on Thursday. Good luck everyone this week.

Sandra
    [/quote]

Florida Savvy
    Evening everyone, hope you've all had a good day.

Yesterdays food diary..
    Brekkie - bacon & eggs using frylight & wholemeal toast (HE B)
    Lunch - Apple, banana & Mullerlite
    Tea - Chicken, new potatoes (HE B), gravy (3 syns) & veg + 2 Choc highlight cake bars [msnembarrased](10 syns)
    Total syns for day = 15

Todays food diary..
    Brekkie - banana, poached egg on toast (HE B)
    Lunch - beef, potatoes, veg & gravy (3 syns) + mullerlite
    Tea - ham & salad, salad cream (1 syn)+ strawberries & sugar[msnembarrased](1 syn)
    Snack - homemade bun (daughters were baking, smelt soooooo good, just had to support them[msnwink]- 6 syns)
    Total syns = 12

Pilates workout today[angel]
    Ali

So todays food diary

one small bacon roll
    lean roast lamb and veg
    strawberries in muller light
    tea coffee water and 1 bud ( 4 sins)

That's it = I am off to bed [zzz]
    Jan and Lee

Evening all, and yes I have to be up at 5.00am so my eyes are currently held open with matchsticks!

All packed, just checking the emails and sorting a few last minute things out. Can't check in on BA for some reason today, they seem to have overbooked WT+ so not allowing any of us to check in, so I hope that doesn't mean we will be allocated duff seats when we get to Gatwick!

Will be trying to be careful travelling and will take a couple of apples with me as a backup!

Hope your hubby is feeling better Marie - that can be very painful and take a while to clear up.

Sandra I need to lose the weight I have put on over the last few months as it is now 8 weeks to my op, so drastic measures are called for! I am going to try red days with very little carbs and see if that gets me back on track. Cat insists I am not eating enough, and that I don't accurately keep track of my syns, so we will be nagging each other!!
    Fiona

Have a great holiday Fiona. I do mostly red days as carbs would be my big downfall.

Hope your flight is on time.

Sandra

Lost another pound this week, bit disappointed as I had been soooooo good but better off than on[clap]

Yesterdays food diary.......

pineapple and vlf yog
    banana
    skinny latte HEA
    mushroom cous cous
    cheese risotto 2.5 syns
    HiFi bar HEB
    highlites bites 4 syns
    lots of water[angel]

Fiona hope you get checked in ok and have a wonderful time[clap]

Have a great day all!