Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: OV Slimming Club Part 5

Gold 5 Star Member
    food diary for me today - green

usual toast for brekkie, banana and honey topping though 2syns for honey
    risotto
    yogurt
    spinach and ricotta sausages, peas, potato and onion rosti type cakes, they didn't look too good but tasted nice
    mini highlights
    total syns 6.5[angel]

Florida Savvy
    [clap][clap]Well done Marie![clap][clap] Keep it up, you're on a roll now[msnwink]
    Ali

Well done Marie fab news[clap][clap][clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well done Jan and Marie, good losses ladies [clap]

You sound really motivated this week Julie [clap] perhaps because you've not long to go [msnwink] [msnwink]

I've not been posting food diaries but I am being very very good [angel]
    And judging by the "glowing" [msnwink] I'm doing at the gym this week the pounds should be dropping off me (or should that be dripping) [laugh]
    Julie

Well done Marie, great news - and never mind that MIl of yours, just ignore her!

Well I managed to put a pound on (as did ED) so we think that was the chinese meal we had on Sunday with the whole family, but it will be off by the end of the week!

I am having problems getting in to Sw site - anyone else finding the same?

We had a tasting last night at SW, I made a pea and mint soup which you can have hot or cold, tasted the chilli quorn sausages for the first time - delicious, so they are going on the shopping list. ED made a potato salad with a spicy ting (mustard in the extra light mayo) and peppers and sp onions. Also our team leader had made a very tasty quorn coronation chicken, which is also on our list to do at home now.

The kittens have now been allowed the run of the house now they have both got the hang of the litter tray, and spent the first night hopping on and off our bed to get access to a chair to sit in rather than disturb the dogs, the second night they sat on the chair and didn't move, and last night they slept in the kitchen with the door open! They love the stairs as they like scampering up and down them. They are also fascinated by the windows and will hop outside at the drop of a hat and they are not meant to be out until Saturday. We have taken them out in the back garden for an hour or so yesterday and Sunday to get them acclimatised - needless to say they love it! Playing in the grasses and in the shrubs - but back in when called! They also like to help me when gardening (funnily enough our last one did too) but they particularly love to help me when I am on the computer! They find the movement on the screen fascinating - also like watching sport or sudden movement on the telly - hours of entertainment as you can see.

Have been reading up on the breast cancer care forum recovery after my op and it looks good, no pain, bit uncomfortable is how it is described and apart from having to lie propped up for 2 days (with pillow wedged under knees) they then having you up and moving again fairly swiftly.

Have got YD on the insurance on my car so she can walk the hounds for me and go shopping and drive me around etc so all set now - just got to whip round the house giving it a major lick and promise. So off out with the hounds and then my house is a calling me!
    Fiona

Florida Savvy
    Hi Everyone

Went to SW class last night and lost 2lbs. I lost 4.5lbs last week and was hoping to reach half a stone last night Never mind I will do better next week.

Good look to everyone.

Sue

Florida Expert
    Well done to everyone who has done well this week.

Not been 100% good myself this week[msnscared]

Off to the Isle of Wight for the day on the hovercraft[clap], sun is out and it's a lovely day. Looking forward to it, if I can get these girls of mine moving, still waiting for one to get out the shower.

Have a lovely healthy pincic all made ready and I will try and look the other way at the ice creams and cream teas that are on offer.

Florida Expert
    Hi everyone

Thought I had better get my finger out and make time to post. I have had a very busy week - no time to myself at all. Need to get back into my routine of posting regular food diaries too.

Hope everyone is doing great.

[grouphug] Fiona - will be thinking of you - hope everyone goes well for you [grouphug]

[clap][clap] to everyone who has had a loss over the last week and [grouphug] for all who need it

I have not had a good week foodwise, been struggling a lot. Somehow I did manage to lose 1 lb tho [msnscared] I was very surprised and pleased and I am going to try really hard now to get as close to my target as I can for my birthday at the end of this month.

Well I have news [msnsmile2] Part of the reason myself and DH went to Kuwait was that he had been offered a job out there. Well he has accepted and we are moving there. DH goes in September and myself and the kids follow end of the year. Not sure how I will cope without him for the time we are apart but it is only temporary. We are all getting really excited about it now but there is so much to sort out at this end that my head hurts [msnscared]

Will be back on later to post my diary

Elaine

Florida Expert
    My update

Julie - weigh in Monday - 1 stone off by 9th August 2007 lost 9lbs so far and 1 stone 12lbs to date
    Julie (julieanne) - 4lbs off by 1st August - weigh in Friday lost 0.5lbs so far
    Pamela - weigh in Thursday - 1 stone off by Sept 2007 6lbs so far
    21lbs to date
    Sandra - weigh in Thursdays - 6lbs off by August 2007} 4.5 lb so far and total loss 21lbs
    Elaine - lose 1 stone by August/BD - lost 8½ lb so far - weigh in Wednesday - total loss to date 1 stone 2 lb
    Mizzy - weigh in Monday - no target as such but total loss to date 2stone 12.5lbs
    Ali - weigh in Tuesday - 9lb loss so far
    Sally - weigh in Thursday - 8lbs off by 1st August 2007 - 6.5lb loss so far
    Jan - weigh in Tuesday - 20lbs off by 11th August - total loss so far 20lbs On target so far

Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    well done Susan and Elaine[clap][clap][clap]

Fiona and Sally, we all have the odd blip and struggle at times, i'm sure you ladies will be back on track soon [grouphug] looking fwd to seeing some pictures of the kittens Fiona [msnsmile]

i'm keeping myself busy to avoid temptation would really like to have another good weigh in before i go away next friday