Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so rude.

Welcome to the forum, Elaine! By the sound of it you are just as hooked as the rest of us![msnwink]

But seriously, it is a great forum and you will find everyone very friendly, so don't be afraid to post.

Look at Liesa, she was once really shy (ha! ha!) and now look at her, she can't stop talking [chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][chatter][grin][grin][grin][laugh][laugh]
    ellie

Florida Expert
    Welcome Elaine

From [msnsmile2] Elaine & family

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the Forum Elaine. I do post occasionally when I have time or if I feel I have something to contribute. At first I used to just read the postings as I was a little bit worried about posting. But as I read the postings I did feel more confident to make a contribution. I am sure you will feel the same as everyone is so friendly and helpful on this site.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Florida Expert
    Welcome Elaine,
    It wont take long to overcome your fear, then there will be no stopping you [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Thank you all- you are all very welcoming, i'll lokk forward to chating! (Dave - my husband - says I do that sooooo well)

Thanks for your responses, Elaine.

Welcome to this forum Elaine. You are doing well already using the smilies - took me ages to know what to do[msnwink] Enjoy reading and posting.

Sandra