Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Need your advice,

Florida Newbie

Need your advice,

Hello ,

I'm visiting Orlando in 1 month ,

I was wondering what is the best area to stay in ?

I did some researches and found some villas but the problem is that I don't know if their areas are good or not ?

these are some of the areas :
    1. Lake Backing, Hampton lakes
    2. Mariner Cay Drive , Southern Dunes ( Haines City Florida )
    3. Cresent Lakes

What do you think about these areas ?!

I want to be close to the shopping malls and all
    the attractions .

I hope you can help me .

thank you

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Sara

You will have no worrying in picking a home from our three sites here. All are on lovely communities, and have varying distances to both parks, and shopping malls.

You have so much to choose from. You will get an idea of the distance by looking on the community maps on the homepages of the villas you are looking at.

Shopping malls there are so many now, and all within approx a 15-20 min drive. Have a look at the Florida guides for the outlets, Florida Mall. Millenia Mall and loads more.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    Hello Sara

Welcome to the website.

As Ceri said have a look at the villa sites. If you contact villa owners of the places you find of interest to you I am sure they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Also by doing a "search" on here you can find out a lot of information on Florida and most subjects relating to taking a holiday / vacation in the area
    Linda

Florida Newbie
    ceri and Fourdents ,

thanks A LOT !

you have been a great help .

appreciate the fast reply , i'll do as u said .

thanks again

Florida Savvy
    Hi, we have stayed on several communities over the years but have stayed on Southern Dunes for the past 3 consecutive years. Its very easy to get to all the attractions.At the entrance is a huge Wal-Mart and other stores plus across the road are various places to eat and take-aways.We are not golfers but the club house is very nice.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of wonderful developments and many of them have lakes. If you want to be close to the action you may want to be near a junction of the I4 although it doesn't take long to get to the attractions from most of the villas here.

Have a great time wherever you choose.
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi we stayed at crescent lakes last year,and it is a lovely community,not too for from walmart superstore and the 192,where theres plenty of restaurants/shops.Going the other way from the 192 is boggy creek where they have the airboat rides,and a petting farm nearby.Behind the villa we stayed in is a childrens play area with swings etc.Hope this helps a little with one community on your question
    kitty

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Sugar Sweet

I hope you are having some success finding what you are looking for. As we own on Hampton Lakes, I am obviously biased but we have liked the location since we first bought and with the facilities on site such as tennis etc if you don't we to be going out to the parks then there is always something for the children to do. There is a 24 hour Walmart just a few minutes away and 2 publix supermarkets, More and more restaurants are opening all the time.

All the villas on the sites here are in good locations so it's really down to you what you are looking for in your villa that will make your trip more special.

As you've found it pays to book early to secure your choice of accommodation especially if looking at peak travelling times.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    eclipsed , Ashely , kitty

thanks for the reply , you've been a great help too