Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Birthday Restaurant Recommendations?

Florida Savvy

Birthday Restaurant Recommendations?

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I was wondering if anyone had any restaurant recommendations near Southern Dunes. It is my dads 40th birthday while we are there and I wanted to take him somewhere special that will guarantee a nice meal. Any idea? [?]</span id="Comic Sans MS">
    gerry

Florida Junior
    It has to be Manny's on SR27. But book, because it gets extremely busy. Fantastic food, great prces, but not one for a quiet meal. I can't remember the website address, try to google it and I am sure you will find it.

Florida Chatterbox
    Seasons 52 is great for a special ocation but it is not near Southern Dunes.If you look on the internet you will find a sample menu it is very popular and you need to book well in advance or have a long wait.

Debbie[msntongue]
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

You are not too far fom Chalet Suzanne at Lake Wales. If you are looking for something a little quieter and more fine dining that may suit you better. Google it to get the web site.
    Angela