Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shipping companies

Gold 5 Star Member
    Most of our stuff we just 'had' to bring is still in the basement...I don't think my son played with one toy that came over....if going to FL none of our stuff would of looked right in the houses there...thats why we got new for the FL house...we have 200 PC games and hundreds of films that we are just throwing out now after 7 years of being in a closet..glad I never paid for it all to come over.....

Florida Chatterbox
    We have just had our furniture shipped over to Vietnam the company arranged everything,i will have to wait and see if we get our things on time and in one piece.I wish we had not shipped as much and bought more here because waiting 8 weeks with only basic furniture is not nice.At least in the US everything is easy to find its not like that here.

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[i]Very large collection of PS2 games and DVDs. £3000 worth of moun tain bikes. Not mention the sledge.......

[/quote]

I'm sure you know..... but. Make sure you have a DVD player that'll play your region 2 DVDs here. Your DVD player is probably 240 volts, and a US player will only be for region 1 DVDs.
    Hint... go on ebay and buy a multi region player. I have a JVC that was around $50. I havn't seen any HD multi region players yet. But I'm sure they're on the way!
    I think the same may go for PS2 games, but not 100% sure.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens