Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: autograph books

Florida Junior

autograph books

i read somewhere you can get autograph books that hold photos as well can anyone know where i could get some from before we go please[clap]
    sam

Florida Expert
    I don't know about getting them before you go but Disney and Universal all sell them at most of the shops in the parks.
    It sounds like a great idea though as we have both but in different books. As tempting as it was to put the autographs with the pics I couldn't bring myself to remove the pages from the book it was in.

Kenny

Florida Expert
    Just had a quick look on ebay and you can get books that have both pages for autographs and sleeves for photos. These are disney ones as well so even better.

Kenny

Ebay would be a good starting point as Kenny says. At least you would have them before the kids arrived.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    You can buy them in the Disney Store at Orlando International Airport.
    Not quite before you go but at least you will have them before you go to the parks.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I bought 2 from Ebay the other day, including chubby pen, but not sure if they have space for photos as well

Then again I think I would prefer my kids to build their own s c r a p (bad language filter) book photo album with the pictures once we return home to keep the magic going a little longer

theyre great to look back on, Lauren was only 7 when they started filling their books and she doesnt remember them that well now still at least she can see from the photos placed in MY album, shes not having my pics
    Liesa