Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions League Final

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linda allen
    We watched it 2 years ago live on ESPN2. We will watch live again in our villa this time.
    [/quote]

Might be a lucky omen Linda
    Paula

I think the original poster wanted to watch it with other Liverpool supporters more fun that way. As has already been said Beef O' Bradys... there is one on the 192 but we prefer the one on the 27. The Pub on the 27 looks like it would be a good place to watch it also, haven't been in there myself but have passed it on the way to Manny's many times. If you are staying in a villa there maybe a clubhouse that would show it also ?

Florida Expert
    The pub on the 27 I'm sure will have it on. The food there is ok too.
    Last August we went there to listen to Ronnie Wheelan do a talk. He was an ex Liverpool player from the 80's. It was a great night and very busy.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Oh great something else for me to be subjected to as it is not just my football crazy husband but also my football crazy dad will also be with us at the villa, oh well at least we are getting our moneys worth from the digital package. (Was subjected to the Man U and West Ham game live this morning, Sunday morning in Florida what more could you wish for)
    CDV