Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: escape to the sun?

Does anybody remember the programme House in Florida I think it was called. ABout a British couple who bought a run down motel on the Keys ? We used to love that programme. We actually stayed in the motel a few years ago and they were sruggling a bit, it was just after 9/11. We enquired about staying there last year and they have sold. I wonder if they came home ?

Gold 5 Star Member
    There was a topic about them on one of the forums somewhere...

We had a topic about someone winning a house and had to sell to pay the tax...

Florida Savvy
    "Does anybody remember the programme House in Florida I think it was called. ABout a British couple who bought a run down motel on the Keys ? We used to love that programme. We actually stayed in the motel a few years ago and they were sruggling a bit, it was just after 9/11. We enquired about staying there last year and they have sold. I wonder if they came home ?"

Dont know about the husband, but she is a realtor down in the Keys
    Parrothead

We stayed there also just after 9/11 and also enquired about staying there last year. I don't know if they are still living over there though.