Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Late Car Hire Request

Florida Junior

Late Car Hire Request

I've sent an email request tonight via the link on the carhire site, but was wondering if anyone knows if I'll be likely to get car hire organized to pick up in LA on Monday afternoon?

Rather late I know but I thought OH had booked it while I was away.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm sure if it's at all possible, Roger will do it for you. The customer service is amazing but he's probably in bed by now though...
    blott

Florida Expert
    I have booked "late" for car hire in Orlando and it was done no problem.

I am sure the Car Hire services on here will do their very best to organise this
    Linda

Administrator
    Just to let you know I've replied to your email with a quote and booking procedure. The only posible problem is that since you need a 4x4, the rental companies can take up to 24 hours to confirm for California (Florida is not a problem). With it being the weekend this may be a problem as reservations are not open tomorrow.

If you place your order asap this morning then I will do my best, but otherwise booking a smaller vehicle (including a 7 seater) should be no problem as we can usually confirm these immediately.

Florida Junior
    Thanks for your help.