Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bibbidi bobbidi boutique question

Florida Chatterbox

Bibbidi bobbidi boutique question

I know some people on here have done this with their kids but I was wondering if the nails are painted or stick on. My little girl can never keep stick on ones on her nails sosoes not seem any point in getting the hair make up and nails package if they are stick on. i'll just get the hair and make up one.
    Thanks
    Lx

Gold 5 Star Member
    My eldest daughter had her nails painted and my youngest one decided to have the stick on ones, the choice is for the little princesses to decide.
    Paula

Florida Expert
    My daughter Lucy had stick on ones as she bites her nails something terrible. Id say you should go for the full package. All the kids love having a fuss made of them and the pics are lovely too. They grow up to quickly mine does not want to go for it this year she said she would feel stupid as tink, she is almost eleven though. It was expensive but worth every penny, I thought as it could be just a one off.
    Nikki D

Florida Chatterbox
    That is good about the nails. Not sure about the full package. Think I will let her choose an outfit either here or out there and wear it. I believe the photopass people are there to take piccies and DH is a bit of whiz with the camera so will probably pass on the full one.
    There are so many things on her wish list - she can't do them all! The Alice in Wonderland tea party is high on the list too. Anyone got any experience of that one?
    L