Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireworks Cruise

Florida Chatterbox

Fireworks Cruise

Believe there is a Fireworks Cruise available Peter Pan / Captain Hook from somewhere around the lake

Anyone got any details or more info

Possibly part of Grand Gatherings ??

I think this might be what you are looking for.

[u]Grand Gatherings - "Magical Fireworks Voyage" </u>

Groups meet near the Contemporary marina where a buffet of fruit, cookies and beverages is provided.

Soon, Captain Hook and Mr Smee arrive to join the fun, and pose for photographs.

After bidding farewell to Captain Hook and Mr. Smee on shore, your group will sail with Patch the pirate along Seven Seas Lagoon by Magic Kingdom. This memorable evening includes ideal "seaward" viewing of the "Electrical Water Pageant" and the spectacular new "Wishes" fireworks extravaganza over Cinderella Castle.

The voyage features group trivia and song activities and a celebration for special occasions like birthdays, reunions or anniversaries. The irrepressible Patch regales you with tales of Peter Pan on the trip back to shore.

Speaking of Peter Pan, he awaits your return to pose for photos and sign autographs.

Ages 10 and older, $32.99; ages 3-9, $14.99.

Available to book 90 days in advance.
    Glenda and Geoff

sounds lovely
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    please can you tell me how you book this Glenda, is it through the wdw dining reservations

just notice op posted under Epcot, there is a seperate epcot cruise, isn't there?

being greedy for information i'd like details of this Epcot one too if anyone has them[msnsmile]

thanks Mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    thats what I have found

I am being conflictng information that suggests this can only be booked for a party (minimum of 8 people) and need to be staying onsite

Anyone know for sure&gt;&gt;??

Florida Savvy
    We did the Epcot cruise this year It costs $275 per boat maximum seating of 10 You pick the boat up from the Yacht marina you then cruise around the lakes which link MGM and Epcot passing Disneys Swan and Dolphin hotels ,finally you pull up just under the bridge beside The Rose and Crown and are treated to front row seats for Epcots firework display I originally thought this was a bit expensive but it is absolutley fantastic and as the man said you will never watch the World Showcase fireworks the same way again This is very hard to book but is done through WDW reservations

and yo take you own nibbles and champagne onboard

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by maisy
    We did the Epcot cruise this year It costs $275 per boat maximum seating of 10 You pick the boat up from the Yacht marina you then cruise around the lakes which link MGM and Epcot passing Disneys Swan and Dolphin hotels ,finally you pull up just under the bridge beside The Rose and Crown and are treated to front row seats for Epcots firework display I originally thought this was a bit expensive but it is absolutley fantastic and as the man said you will never watch the World Showcase fireworks the same way again This is very hard to book but is done through WDW reservations
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ccarcher
    thats what I have found

I am being conflictng information that suggests this can only be booked for a party (minimum of 8 people) and need to be staying onsite

Anyone know for sure&gt;&gt;??
    [/quote]Yes, I think that is correct.
    Glenda and Geoff

Florida Chatterbox
    So can I just book the boat for $275 and only take the 4 of us ??

Is this the trip with Captain Hook, Perter Pan and Mr Smee involved

If not , anyone want to join my crew (22nd July - 19th August)

have also heard of a boat trip for just 4 people also booked from the boat house,

Looks like I'll be calling WDW Dining to find out the options

Florida Expert
    Has anyone that has done the Epcot cruise got any photos they can share please??

Elaine