Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: House of Blues at DTD _AKON is on!

Gold 5 Star Member

House of Blues at DTD _AKON is on!

If you are bringing teenagers to Orlando in early May, they may be fans of the singer AKON (I am!!), he is playing at the House of Blues on May 6th at DownTown Disney , I wish I were still here then!!
    They have some really great artists on, check out their web!

Sounds like you're having fun Carol [msnwink]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    we won't be there in May which is a shame as our daughter loves Akon. However on this point how do you go about finding out who is on where ie Disney / Universal over the summer? OUr daughter's friends saw Hannah Montana last year at Blizzard Beach and she is so jealous of them! Is it posted on the official website?

thanks

Elaine

Florida Expert
    We've got out tickets for the Arctic Monkeys on May 20...[msncool][msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    Sounds like you're having fun Carol [msnwink]
    [/quote]

We ARE trying Liz LOL!!
    I sulked when I saw Akon was when we come home, so I was bought the CD in Walmart, $14.00, clean version I might add!! So be playing that on our way to Vero Beach today!!

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by feathersonline
    We've got out tickets for the Artcic Monkeys on May 20...[msncool][msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

I was gutted when I saw they were going to be in Orlando - I'll miss them by 2 weeks[msnsad], and there are no other decent bands on while I'm out there.

I do have tickets to the July gig at Old Trafford though - I can't wait[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Chris