Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheikra going floorless in June

Any reports of the new floorless Sheik-Ra yet? Who is going to be the first from the forum to ride on it, I wonder?
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
    Any reports of the new floorless Sheik-Ra yet? Who is going to be the first from the forum to ride on it, I wonder?
    [/quote]

It did indeed re-open on Saturday 16th, and I rode it on Monday 19th. It is better than before (from what I can remember).

Chris

We did Sheikra at Xmas and it was a top ride, so going floorless we will just have to visit Bucsh Gardens again [msnwink]

Florida Expert
    I stand corrected. Monday 18th it was. We can probably share the title of first riders as I was there at roughly the same time. Wish I was there now in fact[msnsmile2]
    Chris

Florida Expert
    Yeah, my dad an I rushed round and did all the other big rides, then got there to find it was closed!!! We ended up waiting in the end (Sheikra was the main reason for us going to Busch Gardens this time).
    Chris

Florida Savvy
    We rode the new floorless Sheikra on Sunday 17 June. The day after it re opened. It was better than ever. Very scarey.

Christine
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1692.aspx

Is this the ride that actually stops at the very top for a few seconds and then drops. Definately would not get me on it but the kids did and even they were green when they got off!!!
    Stuart & Linda

http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3209.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Stuart Bairstow
    Is this the ride that actually stops at the very top for a few seconds and then drops. Definately would not get me on it but the kids did and even they were green when they got off!!!
    [/quote]

It certainly is, and it's absolutely brilliant!!!
    Chris

Now this is floorless my family think it is one of the best rides in Florida. When they first rode it they were not that impressed but now they reckon it is awesome.
    Jan

It is one of the best rides in Florida.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham