Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: High School Musical -The Ice Tour

Florida Expert

High School Musical -The Ice Tour

Don't know if anyone is interested or not but I have just been looking on t'internet web for HSM info (my daughter is a BIG fan) and happened to come across information for an ice tour of the show. It is in Orlando on Sept 7th - 9th this year. I know that if we were there we wouldn't be able to get away with not seeing it.
    Not sure if I can post the link but if anyone wants it I will keep it in my favourites and forward it on if you DM me.

Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    my two would love to see this too Elaine, perhaps we could nip over on a cheap flight leaving the menfolk at home[msnwink]

be sure to take Taylor to mgm, she'll love the high school musical pep rally, it has most of the songs from the film, she'll love it[clap][clap][clap]

Mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    High School Musical is also showing at Lakeland at the end of August (31st from memory). We have been there before to see Disney on Ice - it is only about a 30 min drive south on I4 and very easy to find. Unfortunately we miss it by a couple of days but I could be persuaded to stay on and take her to see it [msnwink]
    Tracey