Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: When do you pack the cases?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • A week before you go, all done.

22 11.70%
  • Gradually put out ready to pack.

68 36.17%
  • Pack everything the 2 days before you go.

53 28.19%
  • Throw everything in the cases and rush out the door.

21 11.17%
  • Do you have a list and follow it?

18 9.57%
  • Always forget something, but buy when in Florida

6 3.19%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you pack the cases?

I alway pack the night before we go, I have been known to totake it out of the ironingpile and shove it in a case.

My attitude is Im not going to a third world country, and while my husband is playing golf ( AGAIN) I can go and buy what I have forgotten.

We have just managed to get another week off work that last week in August so FLORIDA here we come Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

I normally pack a couple of days before. I always forget bits and pieces too.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Savvy
    I was nicely surprised to see 14% do what i do. Throw it in and run! I am going to make every effort this year and at least get the suitcases out a week before.

Gold 5 Star Member
    i have a confession[msnembarrased] sorting through my vast wardrobe on saturday i found my flight bag with all the bits i hadn't got round to unpacking from march so after shredding the paper tickets and such then sorting through little bits and bobs i decided to start packing a little for my may 08 florida trip[msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased]

there's not much in just some maps, pen notepad, an american ds charger and a mickey shaped bottle holder but i just couldn't resist making a start[msneek]

sad i know but i do believe i'm not the only one who's already started, isn't that right my tigger mad friend?[msnwink]

Mizzy

Florida Expert
    LOL [msnsmile2] all I said was that my hand luggage pretty much stays packed [msnembarrased]

apart from those last minute essentials that I throw in last minute

I am sure last years puzzle book will do [msnsmile2]

Elaine

Florida Expert
    Don;t ask Carol Ann as she packs while she walks around with the laptop talking on the forum.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Got my cases out, put one inside another so I have a spare case for the return[msnwink]

9 days to go[high5]

Super Moderator
    We are only taking one each this time although we will be coming back with 2 each. The extra 2 cases belong to our son and are for all the extra things he has purchased during his year at University of North Carolina. He has already bought extra cases to bring home the rest of his things.

Who said it was only women that shopped too much

Florida Chatterbox
    Any other holiday but florida I get the cases out about a week in advance and pack gradually, as there are 10 of us. Florida hols we put one each of the five medium cases inside the five large cases and travel very light so pack 2 days before we go. We all know by now what we want/need to take, know what we have at the villa and more so know what we want to bring back [msnwink]

the cases are getting less now as there will be 3 of us going on this trip[msnsad] doesnt take 5 minutes now as the 2nd youngest doesnt come either now so Steve Lauren and myself......so 3 cases to go and 6 to come back!![clap]
    Liesa