Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A little scared!!

Florida Savvy

A little scared!!

Hello,
    I'm Nikki and I've been lurking on this site for months and decided to finally find the courage, register and post a little "hello" message!!
    I've been to Florida three times before and have always gone on to my friends how much they would love it there. So me, my bloke and four friends are jetting off there for 2 weeks in June and I cannot wait to see the looks on their little faces as they take in all that Orlando has to offer.
    They are all really looking forward to it but once you've been there you know how special it is so I am a million times more excited then all of them put together - mainly because I know how amazing they will find everything there.
    We are staying in a villa which was fun choosing and we are going to universal, busch gardens, sea world etc as well as a couple of rounds of crazy golf, an airboat ride, a dinner show and games competitions in our villa games room!!
    Reckon we'll need another holiday to recover afterwards!!
    Any way better stop my over excited ramblings!!
    Nikki
    Nikki

Florida Expert
    Hi Nikki, welcome to the forum. I love it when someone new is going to Orlando, and like you cannot stop getting so exctied for them. You will have a great time showing them around, and no doubt find new things for you.

Mary
    Mary

Hi Nikki, welcome to the forum.[msnsmile2]

Sounds as though have booked an action packed holiday with lots to do.

Have a great time.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forums Nikki Your so right! People just do not appreciate how much Orlando has to offer the visitors, and it just keeps getting better all the time..that is why so many of us keep going back!

Have fun, hope you are finding everything you need to on the forum[msnwink] If not, ask away, I am sure someone will be able to help[8D]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Nikki
    Welcome to the forum - glad you got over you shyness!
    You'll have a great time - and I'm srue your friends will all be converted too!
    Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!
    Carole

Florida Chatterbox
    welcome Nikki.

You will have so much fun taking your friends on holiday - any room for one more?
    Caz

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum Nikki - you'll have great fun introducing your friends to Florida!

Have a wonderful time [msnsmile]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Hi Nikki-I know I get excited when I'm going with "newies". I went with one friend a couple of years ago who started to fill up as he came out of Universal-He said he was totally blown away-sad but true!!

Florida Savvy
    Wow thank you for the lovely messages, Albert I reckon a couple of my party will get a little teary - some of the attractions over there really do take your breath away.
    Nikki

Florida Junior
    You never seem to tire of the attractions. Everytime you go you find something you missed the time before. I love going to Sea World and they have a new baby whale that is two weeks old now.
    Beverly Fisher