Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A little scared!!

Florida Expert
    Hi Nikki
    Welcome to the forums and enjoy Florida, any questions you may have just ask away))
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Hi Nikki
    I love it when we take someone with us who has never been there before. Only one of my sons has never visited and him and his wife are coming this year. I am excited about showing them all that we love and seeing their faces when they take it all in. Its great isn't it[clap][clap][clap]
    Jan

Florida Expert
    Welcome aboard Nikki. Pleased to see you first post and hope it one of many now that you have taken the plunge.
    We hope you have a wonderful time in Florida and are sure you will enjoy showing your frienda as much as possible of what Florida can offer.

Mike and Kath.

Florida Junior
    Welcome to the forum Nikki. I know the feeling of being extra excited for everyone else, especially when they haven't been to Orlando before. So many great things to see and do. What fun you will all have!
    Sharon

Welcome to the forum Nikki. Now that you have posted I'm sure you will feel more comfortable about posting again and asking questions. Everyone here is more than happy to help.

We think the anticipation is a really important part of the holiday. Have a great time
    Lynne

Welcome Nikki

Florida is definately meant for sharing Have a great holiday [8D]
    Shirley

Hi Nikki,

Welcome its just wonderful to read of your excitement, you'll all have a great time, it's true the build up to flying out to Florida is second to none

Jeanette

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the forum.

I know how excited you must feel, I can hardly wait for my next visit in August[msnsmile]

Have a great time[8D]
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome to the forum nikki[msnsmile]

mizzy

Welcome to the forum, Nikki. Its lovely to hear how excited you are about your forthcoming trip. I feel the same too, and we have visited our villa many times - it still gives me a real buzz when I look out of the aeroplane's window and see Orlando below. But the greatest thrill is opening the door of our home - I can't describe how that feels, but it takes my breath away even now.

I am sure your friends will be thrilled by everything - I remember taking friends once and they could not believe how big everything is. I couldn't wait to show them so many things.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday! By the sound of it you will have a busy and exciting time.
    ellie