Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Northwest Airlines

Florida Newbie

Northwest Airlines

Well we've done it!!

We have booked a family of five from Gatwick via detroit for 1st til 11th Nov for £1357.

We also booked a full sized car for £215 with gold upgrade at the same time.

I think this is good value?

I have seen mixed comments about Northwest, but having been with BA & TCD in the past I think the cost is the important factor here.

Happy holidaying!!!!

prg

Florida Expert
    NWA are absolutely fine. We flew with them last Christmas, and were delayed at Gatwick for nearly 2 hours - meaning we would miss the connection from Detroit to Orlando - as there were quite a few people on the flight for the same connection, they delayed the Orlando flight to wait for us...

They have individual seat back entertainment so you can stop & start the film you're watching whenever you want.

Food - standard airline fare...

Plenty of leg room in economy.

Enjoy your flight and have a great holiday...[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Have travelled with Northwest a couple of times - if you get one of the older planes you will not get the seat back entertainment and the formation of the seats is 2-5-2. However the food was reasonable, good leg room and the flight stewardesses couldn't have been more helpful.
    Tracey

Florida Chatterbox
    We have flown with Northwest before and found them to be as good as any other airline.It sounds like you have got a good deal i'm sure you will have a great holiday.

Debbie
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Not used them myself, I am sure it will be fine. Now you can start the planning for fun in Florida.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Tracy

Have been supplied with aeroplane details so will have a look.

Cheers

prg

Hi prg!

Have you heard of www.seatguru.com ? You can look up Northwest Airlines and find the plane you will be travelling on. It shows you the seating plan and tells you about seat pitch etc. You can find out what the entertainment facilities are too.

Hope you enjoy your flight.

Bernadette

Florida Expert
    We have just travelled with Northwest from Gatwick via Detroit, and found them to be absolutely fine - plenty of legroom in Economy and the seatback TVs which you can stop and start as you wish were great. As we had the seat back TVs I presume it must have been a newer plane and the seat configuration was 2,4,2. The cabin crew were helpful and pleasant. [msnsmile]
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Mollymolly thanks for the website, really useful site.

Thanks

prg