Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avon Skin so Soft

Florida Expert
    Hi Emm, you lucky, lucky person you, off to Florida soon.

I notice the loop and the flea markets have been mentioned. I went into the shop in The Loop on a recent visit and bought an eyeliner. She also gave me LOTS of freebies - some you can get in uk and others might be just in U.S. but not sure.

At the flea market opposite Old Town, I bought another eye liner (the colour I wanted in the first place). Great bargain and hubby did say it was probably not Avon (he is the original Victor Meldrew), anyway, it has been great and 'performed' only as Avon could.

I would suggest you get a reasonable amount here so you know you have it, but be sure to visit the two places mentioned, you may pick up a bargain.

Mary
    Mary

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    I love the Avon skin so soft, I used it on a trip to Scotland and didnt get bitten by those pesky mossies!!

Shirley

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Do you have problems with bites Emm? As you know, we will be going at the same time, but always do go at this time of year, and as I think I have said on here before, I have never heard of anyone getting biten at Easter time [msneek]
    [/quote]

No, I don't have a problem with bites, but one member of our party is very susceptible to them. I'm not really expecting there to be any mozzies when we are there, it's just that it was in my mind so thought I'd be prepared. He lives in Scotland and as soon as the midges are out he is bitten alive, so I might give him some Skin So Soft to try there.
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi,

I've not used skin so soft before but thought it might be useful to be prepared - does anyone know if all the different fragerances work or it does it a specific range?

Thank you

Pauline

Florida Chatterbox
    Will use skin so soft next time. Didn't realise you could shop on line,will be busy tonight then...
    Lorraine

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1211.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Soft and fresh the green one

It may not work with everyone but I think its excellent

sharon

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the reply Sharon,

I'll try it and see

Pauline