Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avon Skin so Soft

Florida Expert

Avon Skin so Soft

Does anyone know if Avon products are sold in any shops now, or is it still all done via their catalogue?
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

Florida Expert
    Mrs Pegasus gets hers off the Avon Lady - and I believe she gets a regular e-mail as well - and I am sure that if they were available in the shops she would get them that way.
    Skin-so-soft incidently is a very good insect repellent - so good in fact certain branches of the army have been known to use it in preferance to the issued stuff

Pegasus

I have not used the site but you can buy online at avonshop.co.uk
    Maureen Green

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pegasus928
    Mrs Pegasus gets hers off the Avon Lady - and I believe she gets a regular e-mail as well - and I am sure that if they were available in the shops she would get them that way.

<span style="color:red">Skin-so-soft incidently is a very good insect repellent - so good in fact certain branches of the army have been known to use it in preferance to the issued stuff</span id="red">
    Pegasus
    [/quote]

That's what I had in mind. [msnwink]

Mo - thanks for the web address, I hadn't thought about that.
    emm

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    In Florida there is an Avon Shop at 'The Loop', but if you are not there then the best thing is to buy online that is what I do, I love their skin cream of all the brands I have tried.
    Tricia

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider
    In Florida there is an Avon Shop at 'The Loop', but if you are not there then the best thing is to buy online that is what I do, I love their skin cream of all the brands I have tried.

Tricia
    [/quote]
    methinks Emm is off to florida soon, I was going to suggest a trip to the Loop as well [msnwink]

Liz

i have bought avon things for another ov member before from the flee markets in orlando
    discontinued lines

sorry have assumed you're talking of florida?
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider
    In Florida there is an Avon Shop at 'The Loop', but if you are not there then the best thing is to buy online that is what I do, I love their skin cream of all the brands I have tried.[/quote]methinks Emm is off to florida soon, I was going to suggest a trip to the Loop as well [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Yes, I have a trip coming up soon [msnsmile2].

I have been on the Avon website now, and have ordered some stuff, but it's good to know about the shop at The Loop in case we run out!!
    emm

Gold 5 Star Member
    Do you have problems with bites Emm? As you know, we will be going at the same time, but always do go at this time of year, and as I think I have said on here before, I have never heard of anyone getting biten at Easter time [msneek]

Florida Chatterbox
    I have never been bitten by anything in Florida - except the shopping bug[msnwink]
    Caz