Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: biggest speed boat ride ever!

Florida Chatterbox
    I've done Screamer and Thriller. Screamer just thrashes about in the gulf and gets everyone wet through - you get the classy macs if you want them.. [msnscared] Thriller is definitely more upmarket and a few celebs' mansions are pointed out on the tour. we had a group of dolphins follow us for a while - even the baby was jumping about it was great and you can even get to drive it if you want to. Thriller is better and it wasn't packed out like screamer so you get a better view of everything [8D]

wrpac00
    Heres a couple of pictures when we went on Thriller.

Florida Newbie
    We went to Clearwater for the day last July but the Seascreamer was closed so we booked on Thriller. It was a great trip for about 1 hour. We went up the coast out to sea and we did get the dolphins following, the captain has the knack of churning up the water but a sighting is not guaranteed. Everone is invited to have a go at driving the boat, even the children, which I was I quite alarmed at as the boat goes mega fast. The captain had everything under control he is also quite a character and loves to pose for photos.

Polly

Florida Chatterbox
    The speedboat rides are great - you get chance to drive and you usually see the dolphins. I would definately recommend them

Neil

this is something i think we will think of as a family, sounds great!!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Love this and go whenever we can. Children under 5 FREE.
    Be prepared to get wet (and the Salt water !... it stings).
    Kids love it...
    Beware of getting your camera wet, as the salt WILL damage it [msnmad]
    Steve