Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need to find

Gold 5 Star Member

need to find

the solana? resort

can anyone give me a zip code for this resort i need to find it on our trip and a zip code would be great for the sat nav

thanks

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Mizzy

If you booked the sat nav through here, you can have the home address preprogrammed in, I think!!.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    we're not staying there ceri, we meeting up with someone there

Florida Expert
    I think it is down the 27 just before you get to Highland Reserve but don't quote me on it.
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Mizzy,
    zip code is 33837
    Have fun!!

Florida Expert
    I have just checked and it is.
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Florida Expert
    Our villa is on the Solana Resort and our zip code is 33897 (one digit different).

Gold 5 Star Member
    Is it Gareth and Gill?? That is my zip code at Calabay Parc, and according to the appraisers web, your zip is as I mentioned? Odd?

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Is it Gareth and Gill?? That is my zip code at Calabay Parc, and according to the appraisers web, your zip is as I mentioned? Odd?
    [/quote]

When we first bought our villa we were told that our zip code was 33837, however we were then informed that we had been advised incorrectly and that it was infact 33897.

How confusing! [msneek]

I'll try and find out from other Solana Resort owners what they have been told - if I'm wrong then I'm sorry but it is just what we were told. [msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    I've checked now with several other owners from Solana Resort and our zip is definitely 33897 - apparently the zip code is for a whole area which might encompass more than one Resort unlike our own post codes here which are per street, so as Solana and Calabay Park are only a couple of minutes drive apart it is quite feasible that they share the same zip code. However that doesn't explain why the Polk Appraisers site still lists it as different. [?]