Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just peeping in to say hello

Just peeping in to say hello

Hi everyone,

Have been reading posts for a few hours and have decided to join. I have been a disney fan for more years than I can remember. I have been going to Disney since it opened way back in 1971 (if my memory serves me correctly.) We have just returned from 3 weeks, and I already want to go back! Even, as seasoned as I am in Orlando, I have learned several new things in the few hours that I have been surfing the posts here. Hopefully, I can not only take away from this site, but also add to it. Looking forward to some reading!
    Terri

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forum Terri.

You have come to the right place as far as Disney Fans !!! We all learn new thing every day also. You probably have lots of usefull information. Look forward to your contributions.
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Hi Terri,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have enjoyed reading the posts up to now and I'm sure if you've been visiting Disney since it opened you will be able to teach some of us a thing or two. I look forward to your postings.
    Julie

Wow, an early Orlando visitor! Our first visit was in 1994 and like a lot of other people, we visit quite often. Welcome to the forums.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    Terri, Welcome! I'm sure you can add a lot to the forum! Looking forward to it!

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum Terri [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome to the forum

mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    welcome to the forum , another brain to pick, yipee !!!!!

Florida Expert
    Big welcome Terri [msnsmile2]

from the Pegs

Hey everybody, thank you for all of the warm welcomes. I am sure I will enjoy being a part of this forum. [:I]
    Terri