Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Meal

Florida Expert
    So many to choose, but I do like my breakfast at IHOP, Cracker Barrell or Whistle Junction - the corn bread there is to die for.
    Mary
    Mary

We have had many wonderful dining experiences in Florida but probably the best was the second time we went to Jiko's. We had only been once before but we were remembered and treated wonderfully well. The night viewing of the animals afterwards was great and we enjoyed the use of the cocktail bar. The whole evening was a real treat.
    It is very hard to chose and if you were to ask me tomorrow somehing else would probably be at the top of my list.
    Angela

Our most memorable meal was at the Ming Court on I Drive, the reason it was so memorable was that it was our wedding meal!

We had got married at Cypress Gardens that afternoon with about 12 friends and family present and we then all went off to the Ming Court. We bought the champagne glasses we used. It was a lovely day.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Our most memorable was at Fultons Crab House, there were 4 adults and 4 children ranging from little Jack in his pushchair up to 10.

My husband still dreams about his "Crabbers Feast" which he shared with his sister. I can still remember the look on his face when they bought in a massive tray of all sorts of different crab!

It is a fantastic place!
    Shirley

Florida Savvy
    I have fond memories of Race Rock too on our first visit when the kids were just 12 and 9 (they're 23 and 20 now and still coming to Florida with us!)). We stayed at Summerfield Suites that year just up from Race Rock and had the most fantastic holiday ever - nothing really beats the first time.

Florida Chatterbox
    Whistle Junction corn bread[easter1]
    Steve
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-748.aspx

our most memorable one was when we met Lynne (jadehouse, Daybreak,) Dawn and husbands and Lynnes daughter Jade, it was a brilliant night we hadnt eaten at TGI's before and found the food really good!

Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Our most memorable, though not for the right reasons, was on my birthday last year. Our first trip to Florida, we tried to go to Planet Hollywood after spending the day at Discovery Cove.[8D]It was a Saturday night, we couldn't park and having seen the queue out of the door, gave up. We had seen in the visitors book at the townhouse we were staying in that Cracker Barrel was recommended, so decided to stop there on the 192. My daughter's face lit up when she saw chicken and dumplings on the menu. My husband was taken aback that they didn't serve alcohol[:O] and the look on my daughter's face when she saw her 'dumplings' was priceless! Nothing like what I make at home!! We all ended up in hysterics! Good job they had cornbread, I don't think she would have eaten much that night otherwise!
    Ali

Florida Expert
    Really enjoyed D'Antonios and probably the first time we discovered Bahama Breeze.
    Both really nice food and a great place to eat.

Florida Expert
    Our Wedding Day meal at Regal Palms last year, closely followed by my Birthday meal at Key W Kools also last year
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey