Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take That Tickets

Gold 5 Star Member

Take That Tickets

I was online just before 9am this morning to book tickets to see Take That in Manchester. I went through the process of picking dates and placed in a queue which said my wait would be at least 15 minutes. Over an hour later and I was still waiting, then a message came up to say new dates were available as the date I requested was booked. Then placed in another queue in the meantime I had a look on ebay and tickets were selling for £100's

I didn't get any in the end but it's so maddening people are buying them to sell them on with great profit [msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]
    Paula

Florida Chatterbox
    try gigs and tours or seetickets they sometie have availabilty after ticketmaster
    Nigel

http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1315.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Paula

Absolutely raging about this. Went on line at 8.55am and spent nearly an hour on the phone - constantly engaged and the internet was absolutely hopeless. Then, to find out they were putting on an extra 6 dates but, unfortunately, not in Scotland!! They do have fans up here too!!! AND TO TOP MY DAY OFF, read in the Sun that Dr. Luka Kovac from ER is leaving!! Just not been my day. Going home to open a bottle of wine and drink it all myself!
    Ann-Marie

Me too[msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]

Take That ticket rush causes chaos
    March 2, 2007
    Ben Camm-Jones

Tickets for a series of concerts in November and December by the recently-reformed boyband Take That went on sale this morning, with many ticketing agencies' websites struggling to cope with the volume of traffic.

Seetickets.com was unavailable shortly after 9am and though it was back online by 10 it was using a simplified interface and bore the message: “We have some major artists on sale today, so we have changed our homepage to help you find them quickly.”

Ticketmaster.co.uk was also running slowly after the tickets went on sale, and attempting to negotiate the purchasing process is still problematic, with error messages regularly popping up. According to internet monitoring firm Keynote Systems between 9.15am and 10.15am the site was only available to 80 per cent of users.

"A lot of Take That fans will be left feeling very discouraged, as the overall performance of several key websites has left many ticketless and disappointed," said Haran Sold of Keynote Sytems.

Sold criticised the agencies for failing to anticipate the high demand for tickets.

"If these events are expected, as was the case with the Take That tour, websites must be pre-tested to ensure that they can handle the increased numbers. Online retailers that don't improve service levels will lose business, while their ticket allocation for future events may also decrease, further harming long-term revenues."

Take That have already added more dates to the tour to cope with the demand for tickets.

I am soooooooooo excited[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]. It's my birthday on Monday and guess what !!!! hubby got me 2 tickets for Take That, 7th December in London O2 Arena, he couldnt keep it to himself till Monday and told me early. I am so thrilled. I tried last year to get some tickets but after a few hours on the phone gave up. Not sure how the process worked for him just that it took two hours to book and that it was the last few tickets on the extra dates that he managed to purchase. I really wish that people werent allowed to purchase them at the standard rate and then sell them on (immediately as well)at a much higher price. Now I have to decide who to take as it's not hubby's sort of thing, nearly had to twist my daughter arm up her back to come with me till she said "yeah ok then mum" !! kids eh
    Sharon
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1719.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    My son must have the magic touch...He was the only one of his friends to get 4 V tickets for Aug yesterday morning and then got 6 Take That tickets this morning. He should have been working but don't tell anyone[msnwink]

Sorry for all those who missed out
    [msnsad]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hope you have a great time Sharon[msnsad][msnsmile2]
    Ann-Marie

Sharon how wonderful......its my birthday tomorrow[?][?][?][?][?]Ummmmm I wonder[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    There are currently 4 Birmingham tickets on ebay with over 30 bids and the bidding is now over £14,000.00

This has me fuming[msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]
    Paula

Crazy[msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad]

My ED has a friend whose Mum managed to get through twice and she has 12 tickets for MEN Manchester[msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry]